Author Topic: I have a very severe case pic inside  (Read 2553 times)

Offline larrytimbojoe

So I have developed very feminine breast I'm overweight but I have lost weight and they are still there its embarrassing I never have got an medical opinion wondering what I should do tired of carrying around these loads

hammer

Welcome to the forum! You are about the same size that I am, you can see my pic in " my story after all these years" in stories. I have not even thought about surgery for many reasons, but the big one is that because of the size it would need some major work to make the nipples look like right, leaving a lot of scars.

I have learn to accept my breast and even wear a bra to support them with the help of my family.

I wish you well and if if I can help with in anyway let me know.

Bob aka Hammer

Offline larrytimbojoe

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
You have a severe case. Have you thought about surgery? Given your size you would be looking at a slightly more complex procedure and, as Hammer has pointed out, you should expect scarring.

Good luck with whatever you decide on and I hope it works out for you. 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
wow, i do agree you have a severe case . i do know how uncomfy they can be i am only an A cup but do not like the sagging and  wear a sports bra almost allways for support and comfort. once you get a reduction you will feel beter and most likely not have back problems due to the weight off the front.what ever you decide i wish you the best of luck.and support.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024