Author Topic: Think you got it bad? It could be worse.....trust me  (Read 2114 times)

Offline jc312

Just wanted to let you guys know that if you are struggling with mild to moderate gynecomastia, i understand how you feel but it could be worse. Consider what I've been dealing with since I was around 10...

hammer

Yes it could be worse, I have double "d"s, not to out do you, but like you said, it can be worse, you can see my pictures in "my story after all these years" in stories.

I agree with you, if some could only walk awhile in our breast, they could forget about what they have been whinning about!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline jc312

Hammer,
I looked at that thread and before I knew it, I had read every page. For years and years I have felt alone. I just found this forum today and already feel like I have more in common with you guys than anyone ive met in the last few years. For a long time I really struggled with the "why me" aspect of the whole thing. I see you have 5 kids and that is great. That means that you found a woman who could be accepting of the things we deal with. I too have a wonderful wife who never mentions anything about my "problem" no matter how bad the occasional fight gets. I remember the first time I told her about "them". We were falling in love and I didn't want her to get emotionally involved before she knew what she was dealing with. I almost cried when, after 10 minutes of me trying to spit out something I hadn't EVER talked to ANYONE about, she said "Its still a man's chest to me".

Unfortunately after several years of trying, we have been unable to have children. We have not had any test done, but I am very afraid it is because of something wrong with me. We are dealing with it together. Whenever I start to get down or depressed I just think about all those who have a condition worse than what we suffer from. One thing I wouldn't ever change is what sort of person these issues have made me. I feel compassion for those I see who face issues similar to what I have faced. I see the 16 year old boy constantly tugging at the front of his shirt...a more or less subconscious tick brought on by the extreme selfconsciousness that he feels...

I feel I am a better person for what I've experienced and I am fortunate that I am otherwise healthy and active, loved and in love...

it could be worse.

hammer

Offline manbreast

• Posting Member
i am 65 now and have had gyno almost all my life i am now in a 44DDD bra 24/7 they were painful at times and still are the biggest thing is my nipples are so sensitive the gyno started from perscription meds my doc gave me many years ago not knowing the side affects untill i went back for my yearly exam with a+ almost b size painful breast he gave me 2 choices have them cut off which he said they may grow back or get a good firm fitting bra and wear it all the time when i finally got in a bra the relief was great and to this day i still wear one

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024