Author Topic: Would you get gynecomastia surgery if you were me?  (Read 2925 times)

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
Nipples are puffy and unsymmetric

Offline rasputin

• Silver Member
Hard to see how puffy your nipples are from that view. Personally, I think it's a shame if you can get that ripped and still not be happy with your body. Good luck with whatever you choose mate, if you have gyno it's the size of a pea.
My Trip Report (Preop & Postop pics).

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
I WISH I had your body. That's actually my goal.

I don't think you need it, I can't tell the gynecomastia at all and your nipples are just slightly puffy but they don't look asymmetrical--unless this angle doesn't really show it.

When you walk by without a shirt on I don't think people are thinking about your nipples, they're thinking "Damn, he's got a nice body" or "he's ripped" or "hot"

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I have NEVER looked anywhere near that good at any time in my life.  I wouldn't even have suspected anything gyne at all with almost everybody having more pieces or bigger something on their chest than you have.  I'm sitting here after having lost 30 pounds in the past six months and have gotten all the way down to 48 D.  Another 10 -15 pounds and my waist is down to it's minimum  of 34 and I'll still be all the way down to a D cup, also about minimum. 

Offline NO83

• Posting Member
No offense, but I think you are seeing something that just isn't there.  

Offline ridthegyno

• Posting Member
I can see what you mean, your right is ever so slightly more puffy. I notice peoples chest a lot having a problem myself and wouldn't think anything of yours at all. Like what has been said people will look at your abs and admire the shape you are in. Someone who doesn't know/have had to deal with gyne would certainly not notice in the slightest.

Thats without clothes on too and you have a good chance they will be hard/semi hard when that occurs (swimming etc). The surgery will leave hardly noticeable scars, cost a fortune and there is a small risk of looking worse than when you went in with your ultra minor case.

I am aiming to get as ripped as you are before re considering surgery or not. If my turn out like yours surgery certainly won't be on my agenda, HTH's

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Did you post that picture just to make the guys here feel bad? Most guys would hope for a chest like yours as a surgical result.
Grandpa Dan

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
As a plastic surgeon, I can say without hesitation:

Do NOT let anyone take a scalpel to your chest.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline y2015

• Posting Member
Looks perfect to me- any less would be freakishly flat. Unless they look really different from the side, I would say definitely do not get surgery. Don't worry about it.

Offline codemiester2006

• Posting Member
definitly a no go on the surgery.... I was like what nipples alls I seez is abs and stuff ha ha ha I got a friend who is ripped and he is constantly obsessing bout his looks... when people would kill to look even half that nice... if you do have a puffy nip so what... they aint gonna see it from all that other protruding mass (muscle n whatnot) lol stay away from the knife man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024