Author Topic: reoccurence help???  (Read 1493 times)

Offline itneverends

• Posting Member
need some help here, I had gyno surgery for puffy nipples a highly respected surgeon in NY, back in 2007, I am currently 28 yrs old. My gyno was from puberty (I believe anyways,) I have never done any steroids. The first surgery was great, however I developed some scar tissue on my left side, my right side remains perfect. I had a second revision surgery shortly after the first, within the year to remove the scar tissue. My left nipple had always felt different than the right, I could always feel lumps like, I figured it was scar tissue and that was that but lately I say the past few weeks I can't stop examining my nipple, I feel like its gyno is growing back. My left nipple appears to be sticking out more. It seems to be sticking out more and more each day and it feels more lumpy. I almost feel it growing back, I feel sensations in the breast area at times. Should I consider a third revision surgery?

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
You should meet with an experienced gynecomastia surgeon to see if you would benefit from further excision.  This is not likely something that can easily be assessed on-line, even with photos, unless it's really significantly different.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline itneverends

• Posting Member
Thank you for your advice. I plan to schedule an appointment.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024