Author Topic: Abdomen Liposuction and gyno surgery?  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
Hi  :) I am looking at having gyno surgery and liposuction to the entire abdomen and flanks (all done at the same time). Im not overweight, ive just really struggled with exercise to lose fat from these particular areas. Has anyone had any experience of having lipo and gyno at the same time? i dont just mean lipo as part of the gyno procedure... I'm especially concerned with how sore I'm going to be post op but honestly I believe I will come out with so much more confidence it'll be worth it. I'm interested to hear people's thoughts.
Gyno free :)

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
This combination of procedures is common in my practice, and it can be done safely and effectively.  It seems like your post is looking for patients who have had the procedure, and I think that's in a different forum.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the reply. I wanted to find out common it is for both procedures to be done at the same time, thought it'd be better posted here so surgeons can advise from their experiences.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I have many patients who have this combined procedure (gyne, lipo abdomen and love handles) -- I call it a Torsoplasty.  It is usually reserved for guys who are in decent shape and who need just enough to go from a "good body to a great body."  It is not going to take an obese guy and make him slender in one operation.

You can check out some before and after photos on my website (listed in my signature box).  Check out the description and photos of Torsoplasty.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024