Author Topic: Left nipple seems to be depressed and blackish Post Surgery  (Read 2066 times)

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
It's been 14days post surgery.

While right nipple seems to be getting normal, the left one looks depressed and I'm afraid doctor took out more fat and gland(my stupidity?) in the left side. Bottom part of left nipple also looks black in color and I don't feel any sense in both the nipples.

Attached my photo. Sorry for the poor clarity.

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
The photos are fine. At this point I can see what you are talking about.You should sit tight and let things soften a mature a bit.Even if you would benefit from a revision its too early.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
I would agree with Dr. Pensler.  Photos aren't all that clear, but the contour is obvious.  At this point, best to wait and see how things progress.   i have my patients massage the chest, which helps with the swelling and to keep the overlying skin supple.  You should check with your surgeon.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Dr. Pensler and Dr.Rick,

Thanks for replying me. I'm glad that you took time to answer my questions here. What I am most concerned is, my surgeon is not responsive. He is 600kms away from my place and made 4 visits post surgery. Last couple of times I have talked about the depression in left chest and he didn't really mind about it. He was in haste to leave. All that I can realize is your patients are lucky and here in India, doctors are born from sky and you can't really question them irrespective of the fee they collect. Sorry for complaining here, I just want to say that you doctors are doing great service by responding promptly. Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024