Author Topic: I am convinced that doctors dont care!!!!  (Read 2308 times)

jb1128

I am completely convinced that the only thing doctors care about is the almighty dollar and could give a rats arse weather a humanbeing lives or dies just as long as they get paid!!!!!!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
If you're posting this in the "Ask a Doctor" section expecting to start a discussion with a doctor, you're wasting your time.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

jb1128

Ya know,with the thousands of doctors in the good old U,S, of A and all the problems I am faced with, I just needed just 1 one out of thousands of doctors to say * but Joe some of us do care or sorry you are going through this and I wish I could help*but NOOOOOO all i GOT WAS ONE DOCTOR WHO WAS WILL TO TAKE UP ARMS AND GO TO WAR WITH ME,PROVING MY POINT.....I asked two other questions that in my book are questions that should be asked of a doctor and out of all the views on those questions not ONE doctor had anything to say,further convincing me they dont care!!!!

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
I am completely convinced that the only thing doctors care about is the almighty dollar and could give a rats arse weather a humanbeing lives or dies just as long as they get paid!!!!!!

This is the wrong forum to rant and rave. If you have a legitimate question for a doctor that doesn't break the forum rules feel free to start a new thread.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024