Author Topic: Another one of those "Do I have it" thre  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
I'm pretty sure I do have gynecomastia, but I want to hear what you think.

5 pictures here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/totally_anonimous/album?.dir=/c605

P.S. That should be threads, not thre ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 07:08:55 AM by Javier »

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

To me it seems you have a mild case, similar to mine. The areola is definitely quite stretched , or puffy. You don't have lots of body fat so I'm guessing you have a small glandular problem. That's just my opinion, i'm not professional by all means.

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
Yeah, I think so too. I'm not too fat, I'm around 1.80 m tall (around 5' 10" - 5' 11" I believe) and weigh around 80kgs, or 160 lbs.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
Do you go without your shirt in public?

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
No. Usually when I'm at the beach or somewhere where I need to take off my shirt I pinch my nipples to make them look smaller.

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

Javier, have you fully touched and examined your nips for weird fibrous textures yet? Any small lumps under the areola or anything? I was in denial for a long long time, I'd keep touching that area and I'd really feel nothing, only soft fatty type stuff. It's real hard to find sometimes since the fat can wrap around the gland and mask it. You have to get different angles and really make sure if it is elusive. I found my stupid little glands only 2 weeks ago and i was very disturbed upon discovery, fairly depressed.  Once you realize the only thing left to do is surgery...you get pretty down. Knowing you need to some how make thousands of dollars asap is rough, especially if you have a minimum wage job and trying to live on your own. But anyway, back to you, I just wanted to know what you feel in that area. Good luck on your quest to get rid of those glands.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 03:50:37 PM by BringExtraDragons »

Offline Javier

• Posting Member

Javier, have you fully touched and examined your nips for weird fibrous textures yet? Any small lumps under the areola or anything? I was in denial for a long long time, I'd keep touching that area and I'd really feel nothing, only soft fatty type stuff. It's real hard to find sometimes since the fat can wrap around the gland and mask it. You have to get different angles and really make sure if it is elusive. I found my stupid little glands only 2 weeks ago and i was very disturbed upon discovery, fairly depressed.  Once you realize the only thing left to do is surgery...you get pretty down. Knowing you need to some how make thousands of dollars asap is rough, especially if you have a minimum wage job and trying to live on your own. But anyway, back to you, I just wanted to know what you feel in that area. Good luck on your quest to get rid of those glands.

Yes, in fact I can feel the gland. It feels like little lumps under my nipple, and seems to me to be of a circular, ring shape. I can feel them clearly.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You have it but it is not fat at all as others said. For me, it is mostly glandular. But your gyne is not that bad ! Now, it still depends on how you live with, how you feel with it etc ...

Offline Javier

• Posting Member
You have it but it is not fat at all as others said. For me, it is mostly glandular. But your gyne is not that bad ! Now, it still depends on how you live with, how you feel with it etc ...

TBH it has bothered me for a long time. I think I've had it since I was 12 and I'm tired of not being able to wear a T-shirt, of pinching my nipples every 5 minutes on the beach, etc. I've got a consultation with asurgeon on Monday and I'll see what he'll tell me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024