Author Topic: 3 Week Post Op, Should I Expect Any More Changes?  (Read 2110 times)

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
Like a reduction in the size of the areaola, or more symmetry since the right side is bigger than the left one? Thanks.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
It's not really possible to say anything based on the photo and information you've provided.  Where did you start? What was done? The photo looks pretty good, including the fact that any asymmetry is not readily apparent.

RS
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
It's not really possible to say anything based on the photo and information you've provided.  Where did you start? What was done? The photo looks pretty good, including the fact that any asymmetry is not readily apparent.

RS

I only got gland excision since i didnt have fat so it didnt require lipo.

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
I was not satisfied with the Areola size post surgery this is how I looked like before

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
The amount of asymmetry you have would not, in my mind, warrant a peri-areolar incision to reduce the size of the areola, since the scar could be more noticeable than the mild asymmetry. 

RS

Offline jnd3344

• Posting Member
Sorry im just very OCD with my body and just want to have the smallest most assymetric nipples lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024