Author Topic: My problem - dysregulation hormons? Please help! :<  (Read 1499 times)

Offline flojd

• Posting Member
Hey everyone!   ;D
I try to describe my problem but my english isn't good, so sorry for every error  ::)
I'm 21 yo, i have gynecomastia or lipomastia i dunno exactly but im sure that is related with dysregulation hormons.
Gyno/lipo stared 2-3 years ago, i dunno thats important but im vegetarian from 5 years.

So, my problems:
- gyno [BUT not hurt when im touching, no tenderness, not tingle, it's only look terrible] (i think that can be related with elevated prolactin)
- alopecia (maybe too high DHT and low estradiol)
- fat on abs (high cortisol)
- lack of aggression and determination in stressfull situations, lack of concentration, lack of strength, eternal fatigue (high cortisol and low dhea?)
- i think i have normal libido but i still wanna masturbate (sex with gf usually isn't enough)
- stretch marks on ass and stomach (cortisol)
- difficult to reduce body fat (I'm 181cm high, 81kg)

Prolactin 18,30 ng/ml (min. 4,04 - max. 15,20)
Estradiol 17,46 pg/ml (7,63 - 42,60)
Free testosterone 30,20 pg/ml (4,50 - 42)
Cortisol 18,75 ug/dl (6,2 - 19,4 in 7-10am)
LH 5,71 mIU/ml (1,70 - 8,60)

I was thinking about:
resveratrol and soy isoflavones -> to increase estrogen
saw palmetto, zinc and b-complex -> reduction dht
vitaminum C, E, A, B-complex, magnesium, adaptogens -> reduction cortisol
DHEA for supporting the adrenal
and maybe high dose of B6 to reduction prolactine.

What do you think about it? What it's my the biggest problem? What i should do first?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 07:23:04 PM by flojd »

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
You should see an endocrinologist.  You describe a change 2 - 3 years ago, and your prolactin is elevated.  You should make sure you don't have a pituitary issue, among other possibilities.  You can try nutritional supplements to deal with the problem, but these are not medications, they're not well-regulated, so you might be doing little to actually address the problem. 

An occasional topic in the world of bodybuilding nutrition is the potential for soy-based protein sources to elevate estrogens. Your measured levels don't seem to support that as a cause, but I throw it out as a consideration.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline flojd

• Posting Member
Yes, but doctors in my county neglect this problem..
1-2 months before i tested my hormons, I took 30g soy prostein everyday  for 2-3 months so...

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Not sure why they would ignore that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024