Author Topic: I think i have one of the biggest cases...  (Read 3686 times)

Offline FeiZtyLeo

I've dealt with it since I was 12 and I'm 28 now... I think I have grown to accept it only because I just can't afford the surgery...

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
And i thought I had the biggest i have to say yours is the biggest case, kudos if you have learned to live with it.

Offline FeiZtyLeo

yeah... I have moment where I want to get the surgery but I've seen so many different good and bad outcomes... I don't know.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am one who lives with the condition. The truth is that I really did not have a choice for many years as I was nearing the age of 50 before surgical results were so good and consistent. At that point in my life, there were other priorities.

Many of the terrible stories you hear and read about are the result of surgery long ago or done by general surgeons who are not trained in cosmetic surgery.

It should also be remembered that those who are completely happy with their surgical outcomes soon fade into anonymity while those who are less pleased can be highly vocal. I think it is accurate to say that for most men, surgery by a good cosmetic surgeon who frequently does this kind of surgery has a very high success rate. 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Why is the tread starters picture looks like someone that has posted under a couple other names before? The picture looks very familiar, and I don't think men's breast all look alike. LOL

Offline FeiZtyLeo

Why is the tread starters picture looks like someone that has posted under a couple other names before? The picture looks very familiar, and I don't think men's breast all look alike. LOL

I just discovered this forum yesterday so I hope no one is using a my pic on this...I can assure you it's me and I've never posted on here before.

hammer

Well we have someone who has posted under a couple names asking the same questions over and over who's breast look just like yours! We have had others take the photos of a poster by the name of(Jim 38c) and claim to be new however, a few of use knew that they were Jim's pictures! Most of my body no longer works like it used to for me due to health problems but the memory is still very strong!

Yes you have much larger breast then most that post! You and I are in the same boat as I'm a Double D and have accepted as with the loss of testicles I don't have much of a choice. I'm also 55 with grandchildren still happily married to the best gal I've ever known so I don't need to impress anyone with looks, she loves me for the man inside, not outside!

Have you checked of the acceptance part of the forum yet?

Offline FeiZtyLeo

Well we have someone who has posted under a couple names asking the same questions over and over who's breast look just like yours! We have had others take the photos of a poster by the name of(Jim 38c) and claim to be new however, a few of use knew that they were Jim's pictures! Most of my body no longer works like it used to for me due to health problems but the memory is still very strong!

Yes you have much larger breast then most that post! You and I are in the same boat as I'm a Double D and have accepted as with the loss of testicles I don't have much of a choice. I'm also 55 with grandchildren still happily married to the best gal I've ever known so I don't need to impress anyone with looks, she loves me for the man inside, not outside!

Have you checked of the acceptance part of the forum yet?

it wouldn't be the first time some one has stolen my pics but I haven't posted this pic anywhere before so that's weird. No I haven't checked it yet, I will though. Thanks!

Offline gotgyne

You're undoubtedly right, they're very big. In my own opinion the only criterion for surgery is if YOU (NOT your relatives, girlfriend, wife, etc.) really feel uncomfortable with this beautiful breast. If so, you can save money and some years later you may have surgery. But bear in mind that this is major surgery. As far as I know only a double mastectomy would be successful in your case.

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024