Author Topic: GUYSSSS I really need you help! :P  (Read 3869 times)

Offline NIR

Hey people!
My name is Nir. I`m 16 y\o boy from far away Tel-Aviv, ISRAEL.

I think I have this "Gyne" thing, but first I`ll give you some details + pictures!

When I was a boy about 6-7 y\o I was very fat, and about 2 yrz ago I have started a huge diet.
Today I`m allmost thin :P
I`m 1.80 meters tall which is 5`11 I think and 150 Ibs.

I think I had PSEUDO GYNE and now after I`ve lost some weight It`s only gyne..
BTW I think I`ve noticed it when I was 10-12 y/o.

Any way, I`ve heard about a lot of cases of kids in my age which already had the suregery here in Israel.
I think my case is pretty much minor, though I have really serious problems with self confidence and taking the shirt off in public, even at home you`ll never find me topless.. too shy :(

Thanks for your answers!
Nir.

Offline temp_user

• Posting Member
It's gyne, you should get it fixed, you will feel a lot better about it.  Getting it done younger is better too.  Get a blood test to check your hormones too before you get it done possibly.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It seems to me that it is mostly glandular. Can you feel anything behind your nipples ? Or is it just fat ?

Offline NIR

re
Yes.. I can feel something like sponge or something..
It`s not like fat.. It`s not soft as fat usually is..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
This is what I thought ... The best piece of advice I could give you to clear up your mind is go and see a good PS. Make a blood test too and see. Good luck to you man !

Offline NIR

Ok Thanks a lotttttt!!!!

What is a PS?

Offline bedders

• Posting Member
PS is plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery is a better word though. So annoying how everyone on here tells every to find a good PS asif everyone can afford one! Especially whne your young :'(

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree with you Bedders, it is very expensive to have a "cosmetic surgery". Everyone cannot afford that, I do agree. But sometimes, the national health service refunds the total or partial amount of money. It depends on which country you live in. Or sometimes, considerate parents pay the amount of money for their children when they see how much they morally when not physically suffer from gyne. It depends on many things in fact !
I hope you'll find someone to help you in any case NIR. Good luck !

Offline NIR

Yes you are right:
About the money and the surgery, I hope my parents will be able to afford it.. :-/
I`ve heard that there is a partial refund.
I need to stay optomist.
Everything will be ok!  :P

I have seen many famous Isralei PS websites and the surgery, which is, probably, very common with boys at my age, costs about 5500$.

Thank you very much!
You did helped a lot!!!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
All the best for you NIR and give us some news some time !  ;)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 04:27:17 AM by Gynefor »

Offline hot_dude

• Posting Member
nah.. you're pretty young there's still a chance it'll leave but still you should go see a doctor and see what he has to say!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024