Author Topic: After Vaser / After Gland Excision (Photos) - Done at Bangkok  (Read 4225 times)

Offline Dawn8852

• Posting Member
Hi Guys, I'm new here and would like to share with everyone some of my photos. I'm 24 Years Old, standing at 172 cm 80 Kg. I recently went to Bangkok for my gyno surgery. So these are my photos below

Offline Dawn8852

• Posting Member
I don't know why after resizing the 2nd photo, it seems to be so tiny. I am still recovering in Bangkok and I don't have a computer here. Anyway back to topic, my chest seems to look bigger n swollen in the 2nd pics.. I was actually quite happy with the result, but I just hope the shape of my nipple will turns out good.. Feel free to ask me any questions. I will be returning to my doctor this coming Friday to remove that gauze(yellow thingy in 2nd pic).

hammer

There is much more improvement after the gland is removed in the second set of pictures.

Offline Dawn8852

• Posting Member
Thanks hammer for commenting ! :)

Here is another update :)

Overall I'm quite happy with the result, just a little concerned about my left nipple which look abit different from the right nipple.. Can't see much difference in photo thou.. Just hope it will heal well :)

hammer

Your surgery is still very fresh and healing can take months! I have to keep telling myself that as well as I just had SI joint fusion surgery and I'm suppose to use a walker for six weeks and I'm always walking away from it and Monday will be the second week!

Anyway, back on topic, you will need to give it a lot of time see to the finish product! I know as well as anyone that this is a very hard thing to do, but patiences is a virtue!

Good luck, remember, time really does fly when were having fun, but were not having fun yet, lol

Bob

Offline Dawn8852

• Posting Member
Thanks again bob aka hammer for the reply.. :)

Here is another update of me, nipple seems to protrude out again.(3weeks Post Op)
Feeling a little depressed over it, hope it will resolve soon.. :)

Will be removing my stitches this coming sat, will update photo again once removed..

Thanks for reading.

Dawn

Offline Siamm

• Posting Member

Offline Dawn8852

• Posting Member
Sorry for the late reply, hospital is YanHee. Doctor name is somsark. Private message me if u need more details etc.. Will reply when I'm online :)

Offline Siamm

• Posting Member
No worries,  I had mine at Bumrungrad and I was just wondering if you also had yours there.
Good luck with the recovery!

Offline Avon

Sorry for the late reply, hospital is YanHee. Doctor name is somsark. Private message me if u need more details etc.. Will reply when I'm online :)

Hi

I'm considering Yanhee too. 

Are you still feeling depressed about your nipple?

Have you got any more post operative photos?

Offline Dawn8852

• Posting Member
Hi avon, I can't say that I'm very satisfied with the result but I didn't regret going for the surgery thou.. At least I can wear a t-shirt now without wearing any clothing beneath it.. Will post up some photos when I have time.. :)

Offline Dawn8852

• Posting Member
Unable to take a clear front view of me myself.. Will post my side view first.. Will update whenever I have time :) cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024