Author Topic: toning vs. increasing chest size  (Read 2938 times)

Offline pathos

• I'm new
Hi. I have recently learned of this condition of Gynecomastia and am pretty sure I have it. I admit that I am 20 years old, 6 ft tall and weigh 225 pounds. However i know others that are my height and weight who have a much smaller chest than I do.
Anyway, after reading the forums I got the impression that weight lifting can help a bit. I understand that I have to lose weight  and will work on that as well. I was just wondering if it would be better to spend time toning your chest, or if it would be better to go for increased chest size, or perhaps a balance of the two? I have a very long day in school and have limited time to work out so any advice on what is better to concentrate on would be greatly apreciated.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
incline bench.

build the top of your pec.

gyno resides in the lower pectorial region

doing pushups/benchpress will make it stick out more and have it be more noticeable.

.. incline bench

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
 military press
curls
dead lifts
incline bench
shoulders.. i'd do on a machine

LATS!!!!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I built up my chest by working as a logger,  Then later as a steam fitter.

I still have the Gyne, but if anyone is stupid enough to tease I can cause them some real pain.  I do not make a good victim.
Grandpa Dan

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Ive also noticed with my diet (ive lost 10 pounds so far) that if your skinny and have bad gyno it looks even worse then before because your chest is so out proportion.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I am skinny and have mild/moderate case of gyne and it looks terrible to me and doesn't match my body. I think toning would be better though but, it depends on the case.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024