Author Topic: Is this gyno?  (Read 1136 times)

Offline ermand

So I went from 310lbs to about 215 lbs and this is what my chest looks like.

Is this gyno? I seem to have a lot of fat or skin in the area still.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Ermand,

You have basically gone from where my highest weight was after I was laid up for nearly a year with a broken back.  I'm at 215 today but was down to 190 by the end of last summer and am working on getting back down.  I have edema problems and put on 20 pounds in 2 months and have lost 5 of them again in the past week, hopefully under control.  I would guess that you could likely get down to 185 or so.  My pictures are on my intro posts.  I have pictures from when I was 285 pounds and again at about 220 or so.  I also did a demonstration to show how distance, focal length and so on changes how breasts look.  To get a good idea of what you actually look like a picture from about 10 feet is best.  It givers a "normal" perspective.  Even the best looking woman's breasts are going to be distorted from 2 feet. 

Another 30 pounds off could remove 1/4 inch of subcutaneous fat all the way around.  Depending upon weight, both fat and water, I'm anywhere from DD+ to D-. Now you CAN'T remove gland by loosing weight, but you might be able to remove enough fat, if your skin is elastic enough, that it might be enough to avoid surgery.  I'm no expert, just another fellow with 52 years of gyne and a wide range of fat and edema.  Also, how much muscle you build may help re-contour your chest if there isn't gland growth.  If you are done loosing weight then what you see is what you get.

You are the ONLY person you have to satisfy.  Of the 3,000,000 boys and men in the USA who get gyne each year, 2 years ago about 5700 had surgery.

For me, surgery was not available at the age I likely would have opted for it.  For me at age 24 other health concerns predominated for the rest of my life.  At 66 I've been married, have 3 children and 3 grandchildren.  Once I was out of school only my own fears had to be dealt with.  I dated a nudist woman starting in college and married her.  Having DD or D cup breasts for the past 40 years has made no difference at all.  Also for 40 plus years other health problems have predominated. So you are the only person you need to please.  Most women don't give a hoot.  The ones that do you wouldn't want top date. Basically I would NEVER date a woman who smokes and never did.  I had no such requirements about breasts.  If she had A- or DD breasts makes no difference to me at all. Most everybody is far more concerned about their own body than that of another.  Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024