Author Topic: any doctors recommended in Vancouver BC  (Read 2143 times)

Offline flippburgers

i am 27 year old male needing surgery. i have had gyno since i was 13 years old. i have all the classic symptoms .. puffy nipples breast like breasts coming outwards.. can't wear shirts etc etc .. i talked to a doctor when i was 15 and he immediately said surgery would be the only option. I should have gotten it sooner but lack of money and be busy with school work and such i just didn't have time. but better late than never.

i have heard good things about dr. fielding from here and other websites so he was my first main choice (and still is) but the trip will cost me a fortune. I am going to be in Toronto in August so i was going to book a consultation with him, but i don't know if he will schedule surgery right away or give me a date to come back. This will prove to be difficult and costly so i am now looking at local options.

From my research, not a lot of options in Vancouver, but hopefully someone on here knows a doctor in vancouver that is around the same price range as fielding and as good as well.

Offline ms123

• Posting Member
I'm in Vancouver, had mine done in California. Have you considered any doctors in the US? California, for example, is cheaper to fly to than Toronto, and it's not uncommon to have a Skype consultation.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024