Author Topic: I had surgery for it before but It seems to be coming back (pics)  (Read 3063 times)

Offline unluckyDude

It started developing in puberty. I used to have cancer when I was 8 years old and think that the chemo might have messed up my hormones or something. I whent in for an operation at the age of about 16-18 I'm not entirely sure.

The results of the operation were not what I expected, reading about it now it seems the surgeon just didn't have any experience with it, he should have reduced the diameter of my oreola or however you call it. The doctors asked me if I took any steroids which I didn't, they seemed skeptical and asked again when my mother left the room. I was way too young to take steroids but I was kinda buff for my age so I guess they were weary.

I just turned 24 and I'm currently living in China, it's my 7th month here, im studying. It seems the gyne has started coming back, at first I thought it was the toxicity here, but now I suspect its the alcohol abuse causing it. Iv never drinked as much on a regular basis as I do here, college life is hard on the body. Some pics, Im using postimg.org so don't know how long they'll stay up.

pic1

a question:

° Is this fucking thing going to be following me my whole life? I thought I was done after the operation.

It has fucked up my self-esteem for basically my whole life, I have a pretty good body otherwise, wide shoulders, overall slender and tall appearance. And even though I could hide it under a t-shirt for a few years its starting to portrude again. When girls see me in my clothing they have great expectations of me, they tell me to pull my tshirt off to see what kinda a goods iv got. In bed I can somewhat mask it, if I'm cold and my nipple contracts it doesn't look that bad actually, but in a warm climate where it is in full relaxed mode its the worse.

I want to do the operation again once I come back to Belgium (my country), this time the idiot surgeon isn't going to get off that easily, ill vet him until I'm absolutely certain this guy has skill. I was too young and trusting of authority figures the first time around, men in white coats knew their shit I thought. I guess not.

When I pinch the underlying tissue it hurts, I guess this is a sign its tissue and not fat... Right? It was the same the first time. Can you guys help me here? Will i have to abstain from alcohol my whole life?

pic2

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi UnluckyDude,

A regrowth after surgery is one of those things nobody wants and a percentage do get.  Our advice from guys here is to always find the BEST experienced gyne surgeon.  But even that won'ty prevent regrowth.

You know, don't to be quick to claim alcohol caused it, maybe it did and maybe it didn't.  Some would ask about soy consumption as that can contain phytoestrogens.  There are so many things with perhaps some small association with gyne and a few things for which they are a >1% side effect.   All sorts of things could throw your hormones off including nutrition.  At 24 breasts often don't just start growing without cause.  There might be a possibility of certain tumors that can cause such growth.  It could be advisable to be checked out by an endocrinologist.   I'm not doctor, just a guy with gyne going back to before 1960 with a pair of D-DD breasts.

Nobody is particularly going to notice yours.  If you have a medical problem you need to find out.  Then consider your options, one of which is after medical considerations are taken care of, is to just ignore them.  As people mature more than 50% of men end up with gyne.  It becomes very common and the least important of a bunch of "medical" problems  It's no longer school and preteen and teen boys tormenting other boys.  As far as women go, they all have breasts and don't think it much of a problem generally, in my experience.

Good luck.  Don't panic.  Don't let fears ruin your life.

hammer

As far as causes, it just happens to the best of us period!

Offline unluckyDude

I would actually be glad if they found that a tumor was the cause of its growth, pretty messed up maybe but thats how much of a problem this thing is. Girls in my opinion do care about that, and even if not, most importantly it is me who cares about it. I will do my best to get rid of this thing, I'm a young man and I can still have many many years of potential topless days to look forward to. I want to know what it feels like to just pull off your shirt without having to go into a freaking neurosis and be free and happy again as I was in early childhood.

I will not settle for less.

hammer

I would actually be glad if they found that a tumor was the cause of its growth, pretty messed up maybe but thats how much of a problem this thing is. Girls in my opinion do care about that, and even if not, most importantly it is me who cares about it. I will do my best to get rid of this thing, I'm a young man and I can still have many many years of potential topless days to look forward to. I want to know what it feels like to just pull off your shirt without having to go into a freaking neurosis and be free and happy again as I was in early childhood.

I've heard far to many young men say what you just said! I'd rather have this be caused by a tumor or even I would rather have cancer then boobs, that way people would feel sorry for me or understand!

I'm 57 years old and I have watch friends die from cancers that would make their bodies just fade away to an empty shell, or others have so many other type disability  diseases that make their lives so  measurable that they no longer have a life as you and I know life. They spend their days in wheelchairs peeing in a bag attached to their leg looking out a window and on a very good day they might sit out and the patio peeing in the bag attached to their leg.

I've had gyne my entire life! I served 11 years in the military, own 3 buisness, fathered 5 children I now have 4 grandchildren! Even though I became disabled at the age of 40 I still enjoy my life!

My breast grow due to multiple health issues including the lose of my testicels to the size of 46H and life still goes on! They don't change who I am!

Having those little bumps on your chest don't  define who you are! You are who you are by what is in your mind, heart and soul!

If you were to go live in the woods, would that make you a bear?

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
Were you operated on both sides or only on the side that became puffy again?

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member

Hi UnluckyDude,

As they say "Be careful what you ask for". You might get really unlucky. I have had a life of health problems. Just like Hammer  I have children, grandchildren, ran my business for years until I was too sick, and worked until I couldn't any more, all with up to D-DD breasts since 12 years old.  A tumor could destroy your body and life.  Having a little bit of gyne, or even a lot, does nothing, not the problem of a hernia for instance.  Choose your battles.  Do what makes you happy.  However, choices made from fear often don't work well.  You may never end up with your "ideal" chest.  It might not be possible.  There is a rather sizable "acceptable results" span and any given person's results may not end up there or stay there.  Good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024