Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 1897 times)

Offline 72gs2369

I'm 26 years old and work out just about every day. When I was younger this wasn't really an issue, but after college this started becoming more of a problem. I do have a decent amount of body fat that I need to remove. I know that this might be it, but I'm hoping enough weight loss with bring them down. I also do not have the money at the moment for any surgery. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

hammer

Yes, I would say that you have a mild case. The problem is, working out, or weight loss, will not change the looks of it at all. The only way would be surgery.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
You do not have gynecomastia (woman-like breasts). Your chest is normal. It is a muscular, normal looking male chest. I repeat, your chest is completely normal. On this forum, if your nipples are not small and completely flat, you are in dire need of surgery. Normal male nipples come in every conceivable size and shape. Only genuinely abnormal nipples are completely flat.
Try to understand this hoax being perpetrated on impressionable young boys and young men by the other members who desire to add to the ranks of their exclusive club of victims. It is wrong in every sense of the word. You don't need to belong to this victims' club. There are some here who truly do have gynecomastia, and who could benefit from surgery. You are NOT one of them.
Take a look at the before and after photos of the dozens of chests deformed by surgery. What an unspeakable horror those young men now have to live with. Caved-in nipples, deformations around the nipples, asymmetry from botched surgery, uneven, irregular areolas, etc. How will you explain to your girl friend how your nipples became so completely deformed and hideous looking?

Offline 72gs2369

I appreciate the feedback so far. I hope I don't have it because I did not have this problem a few years ago. They might have been a little puffy but not as bad as now. 

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You do have puffy nipples, which represents excess tissue directly beneath the areolas. The only possible treatment for this, if you wish, is surgery.  If you do opt for surgery, then make sure you consult with a gynecomastia expert in your area,
Puffy nipples are not normal nipples.  Normal male areolas should  lie flat and flush with the surrounding skin.  The areolar diameters may vary, but normal areolas do not protrude from the chest skin.
Dr Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024