Author Topic: 18 months  (Read 3676 times)

rrr

Puffy nipples 18 months ago and this is what has happened since then.

I may have another 3+ years for this idiopathic problem to stabilize.

hammer

Yep, you have a pair growing there! Not like the guy who you and I commented on about not having anything the other day!

I know that it's not easy to adjust  to as we didn't go out and order these things out of a wish book, in my case it's medical related, in yours, it's "what the hell is going on here" because you have no idea, but that happens to others as well.

All I can say, is I wish you all the best in continuing your acceptance, as I know you don't plan on any surgery. It does take time, and there will be a day that you don't think much about them, but it take time, a lot of time in some cases.

Bob

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Bummed,

Look at the good side of it.  You won't have to go through middle school and high school with breasts.  You are reaching early geezerhood with Bob and me and others, not that it is a blessing, but you won't be going through all the crap teens put each other through.   You don't have to traumatize yourself over breasts.  Don't make mountains out of molehills.  Remember Reagan in Lebanon.  Advance to the ships in the harbor and pull out overnight declaring we won.  You can declare yourself done with worrying about it.  So many worry about growing bigger breasts by medical treatment.  Once you already have them you can be liberated from fear of them growing.  What does another cup size mean?  From nothing at all to a few bucks for some new bras if you are so inclined.  You don't have to worry any more.  Nobody but you will care and you don't have to.  Have fun.  What?  Me Worry?

rrr

While I agree that it's less traumatic now than as a teen, they still present problems. They noticeably jiggle when walking, and I find them to be very noticeable - to myself at least.
I realize that most people will not notice them until they get  bigger, but that is an issue on my mind. They are currently not hideable under a t-shirt, and as they grow, they will be sticking out like a billboard as I am not overweight at all.

B
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:44:37 PM by Bummed »

Offline ducky

• Posting Member
Puffy nipples 18 months ago and this is what has happened since then.

I may have another 3+ years for this idiopathic problem to stabilize.

how do you know it will stabilize in 3 years? 

Offline island dude

• Posting Member
It does seem to catch one off guard, you look in the mirror one day and think , I need to excersice more, and lose a little weight. A few months go by, and you lift up a Brest you can lay in your hand. Well what to do now?

rrr

Just a downer of an update. Back in April I outgrew the 34B I was using to judge whether or not they were still growing. I couldn't find a 34C, so I went to a 36B (looser, but I don't need the support). As of today, I am estimating I will outgrow this size by September and be up to a 36C. I am rapidly approaching a size that will be extremely noticeable no matter what shirt I wear. I can probably squeak by until cooler weather gets here this year, but I have no clue how I am going to get through next year's warm weather. At the rate they have been growing (and it seems to be pretty steady - no spurts yet), I am probably looking at a 36D by next year, possibly even a DD.
(really) Bummed

hammer

Sorry to here that! I've been in that world for years, the one that my breast arrive before the rest of me!

I know that your not an overweight kind of guy as I am, thanks to diabetes and insulin I put on a ton of weight once I started to use insulin, but even being heavier my breast still stand out much farther then the rest of my body!

Hang in there, you've been doing a great job dealing with this so far.

Bob

Offline nvrdunit

The literature (peer review journals for doctors) says that Tamoxifen often worksfor gynecomastia that developed less than 2 years ago.  Ask your doctor soon if you are interested.

rrr

Tamoxifen only works if the cause is high estrogen, and then it only works for as long as you take it. My blood work has been normal except for high SHBG and low free T.
With estrogen being very normal, it would mean taking a drug with some fairly serious side effects, with very little hope of it doing anything positive.

Bummed

Offline fairviewL

• Posting Member
Tamoxifen is s relatively well tolerated drug with few adverse side effects. What's important to remember that tamoxifen is both an antagonist and protagonist at the same time so while it works against the estrogen receptors in breast tissue elsewhere it may bind with the receptors as an estrogen. 
Estrogen does not have to be elevated for it to work. Tamoxifen is more aggressive at binding with receptors than estrogen which is how it works. 
Lifters who abuse anabolic steroids use tamoxifen before the end of their cycle as a preventative measure for when they end the cycle and testosterone plummets. 

Offline ms95382

• Posting Member
I think I look almost exactly like you.  I've been growing slowly for the last 10 years or so due to a recently discovered hormone issue.  I hope you are able to discover the cause and correct.  Good Luck,
ms

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024