Author Topic: Scared confused  (Read 1206 times)

Offline FH

Hello everyone, I'm new to this blog and i figured out that i have a case of  gynecomastia past 6 months back. Since then i have been searching for answers. A good friend of mine suggested me a local doctor here at my city in india. He says it requires lipo and grandular tissue removal but i am scared whether he is that of an eligible doctor. Please help

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
While gynecomastia can be unsightly and is certainly an inconvenience, there is no reason for fear--It will not kill you or make you sick.  You should, however, take your time in finding a surgeon to do the corrective surgery, so that you find someone who does the procedure frequently and skillfully.  I don't know surgeons in India, so you will have to seek out advice from other individuals in your area who may have already had consultations or surgery.

Good luck.
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline FH

Well thats a thing, i have conformed it from my city doctor who happens to be an Aesthatic surgeon and is certified by American Board. My question now stands at a point where what do it ask him to know that he is the right doctor to carry on for the surgery? Please do reply

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
The surgeon is recommending correct treatment. The next step is to make sure he/she does a good job. Ask to see before and after photos, especially in patients that look like you.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024