Author Topic: Revised gyneocomastia surgery but still a little bit puffiness  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Arbaazkhan

I had a gynecomastia surgery about 6 months ago in which the surgeon said that he just 'reduced' the breast tissue. Of course I was not happy with the results so I had a revised surgery 3 months ago in which he said that we have made you chest complete flat and we have removed the entire breast tissue. I can still feel like there has been something revode from my chest like it has gone inside. In start the nipples were totally flat. Now they are pooping out a bit especially the left one. Can you please tell me is there some breast tissue left or what or do I have ti live with it now because when I again went to my surgeon he said that we have removed everything. If you still want more flat then we can cut your nipple permanently which I don't want.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
It's difficult to comment on your results based on the photos that you've posted.  There is some normal projection of the nipple/areola in the normal male chest, and the degree of projection varies from person to person.  The photos you've posted don't look especially concerning, but they're dark and show very limited views.  If you've had liposuction as well as gland excision, hopefully the results are adequate.  You'll need to give healing time and post some better photos for a better assessment. 
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024