Author Topic: weird right side deformity only when flexing? help?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Jt1856

• Posting Member
Hello, this is my first time posting. I just wanted to get some feedback on my recent gyne surgery. My right pec seems to have a deformity upon flexing. Its been over 6 months since the surgery and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what this is and or if it can be corrected with a revision.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline Jt1856

• Posting Member
Note right pectoral muscle towards the bottom under nipple... Does it look deformed?

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
It is always difficult to be sure which side you are calling "right". Surgeons generally think anatomically. Looking straight at the photo the side on the right has just a very small area of either residual tissue, or a small amount of adherent scar beneath the areola. I don't think anyone but you would notice this. Massage might help but check with your surgeon.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
As per Dr. Schuster, if you mean the right side where there's slight fullness as compared to the left, I'd also question the appearance without flexion, since you're not usually walking around with your chest flexed.  If this looks bad overall, a little touch-up lipousuction could improve or correct it. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024