Author Topic: Skinny fat. Is this gyno?  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Growing up, I was always a chunky kid. I suspect a lot of it due to eating burger and chips all the time at high school (who didn't?). ;-) I also suspect lots of milk drinking 
Getting to my mid 20s, I decided to loose lots of weight. I admitedly did it the wrong way. Starved myself for a few years and didn't hardly eat most days, combined with lots of running and no weight lifting. I am now left with being really in shape everywhere except for my saggy chest and a little roll at the bottom of my stomach.
At first I thought it was gyno as it's a little hard behind there, but if I pull my skin up it flattens out nicely. Most of it feels like fat and loose skin from where I lost too much muscle around my shoulders and back.
I appreciate its hard to tell from photos but I've attached one for opinions.
It's quite mild, but very obvious due to my frame. I'm currently lifting heavy almost every day and have noticed a difference, but I still think I may need some micro lipo. I have also been looking at cool freezing or laser lipo as they seem to be great for minimal fat removal.
Any recommendations much appreciated. I'm in the UK in the Leeds area.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024