Author Topic: Am i the only one  (Read 3920 times)

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
I wished mine were larger a long time ago. I went to the trouble to lose over 70lbs of weight. I Started at 250lbs & 38DD not really huge, and had the yo-yo effect happen.

I weigh 176 lbs and my chest is 32DD.

A few months ago I was a 34A/B almost on the way out of needing a bra all together.  

Do i wish they were shaped a little more full yes but only because it makes them fill in cups better and even things out overall.

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
I don't really want them any bigger, but I am with those of you who would like a "matched set".  One is just a little bit smaller than the other so I wouldn't be too upset if the smaller one grew just enough so that they matched.  The irony is that a doctor who examined them one time said the actual gland on the smaller one felt larger than the gland on the larger breast.

Really liked dr.moe's comment  "If I HAVE to have boobs, why can't I have REALLY GOOD ones?"  That made me laugh and sure if you have to have something you want best you can get.

Offline DrunkenAussie

• Posting Member
Glad im not the only one who thinks like this. 
The pop culture convention season starts here in Aus in a few months. Since i now have breasts im gonna take advantage of it for my costume. 
Im a huge startrek fan and in one of the episodes a transporter malfunction causes to people to merge into 1. My idea is to get my costume so that i had a similar accident but merged with a female. Basically ill look like a dude in the face with beard etc but have my cleavage on display. 
Should get a laugh. Noone takes them selves seriously at these things.

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
I am a 38B and it appears I am moving slowly to a 38C.  When I was a A-B bras were not as comfortable as they are now.  I sometimes think of being larger thinking it would look nicer, but then I also fear how I look in a golf shirt. I am clearly a different shape than I was a few months ago.  I fully understand the comments about "if you have them, you want them to look nice". It is a struggle no matter what to me.
I wish you all the best.

Blousbunnys

I'm a 46D. I really wouldn't complaine if I was a 44A. Wishes asside I am grateful for my good health. I wouldn't trade that for that 44A.
I read of some of the serious health problems some of the guys that post on this site and I realize how blessed I am.
Gynocomastia is something I have learned to live with. It never stopped me from living an active life. An accident on the ski slopes has slowed me down some but at least I get a really good parking space at the mall. LOL.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024