Author Topic: Do i have gyno or famliy doctor said i dont need surgery but i feel like i need  (Read 1863 times)

Offline matanmatan999new

some background , i was really chubby fat kid i started getting leaner by age 13 , i noticed my chest is really bad and looks like women chest i couldn't take off my shirt public or go to the beach as i was afraid, i started working out at age 15.8 and got lean while being lean i couldn't fix my fix chest and i have a men physique competition on may as i am getting leaner i decided i must take gyno surgery before the show this is my current pictures give me you thoughts and if you think its gyno please.
i have meet doctor one year ago who said i dont need surgery i plan visiting different doctor on the 21/02.

Offline matanmatan999new

Very, very mild.
hey i am not a doctor or anything but by touching my body and feeling under the nipple it looks like it may be pseudo-gynecomastia, if i squeeze underneath my nipple as hard as i can i dont feel pain and the nut is just underneath the nipple if i try to break it my move side way from the nipple abit probably my doctor assumed its pseudo-gynecomastia, anything to do about it if i get stage lean 7-6% body fat you think it will vanish by any chance?

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hey, no it wont vanish, i think you have some glands there!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024