Author Topic: I'm finally ready to post pics  (Read 4745 times)

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I have been coming to this forum ever since I was diagnosed with gynecomastia, but until now I have not posted any pictures. After looking at all the pics of your breasts and bras I decided that it is only fair for me to show you some of mine.

I don't believe the first pic needs any explanation. The second is me in one of my go-to bras. It is a light beige Bali Ultra Light Illusion Neckline size 38B, and the third is one of my fun bras that is also a Bali. It is a Lace Desire, also in 38B.

About 3 years ago when I first learned that I had gynecomastia and started wearing a bra (I was about 63) I was quite concerned that everyone would notice and would think I was some kind of pervert. However, I soon realized that no one noticed or cared, probably partly because I'm not as big as some of you guys are. Now I just put a bra on every day and go about my business and don't worry about it. I'm careful to do my best to match my bra to the top I am wearing so as to not call attention to it, but other than that I just choose the bra that I feel like wearing that day.

I have gotten a lot of great information from this forum, and knowing that there are so many other guys who also have feminine-looking breasts has really helped me go from being embarrassed about having them to now enjoying them. I have them and they aren't leaving, so I might as well enjoy them.

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
You look great and your attitude is exemplary!  Thank you for sharing with us!  I love the Bali bra - it looks incredibly comfortable.  This forum has also really helped me.  This weekend it gave me the courage for the first time to ask my wife to choose my next bra.  She happily agreed.  With her helping me get it, it will help me to be willing to wear it more and be less concerned about what someone might think.  
BTW, you are a 38B and I am a 42B so our breasts are about the same size but your chest is smaller.  I find it harder to find bras with the right cup size given my chest size.

Offline SideSet

You clearly have large feminine breasts and nipples and you certainly need to wear a bra.  Both those bras look very nice on you and you look good in them, quite obviously filling your bra cups.  Thank you for sharing.

aboywithgirls

Congratulations! I'm glad that you find life better wearing a bra. Bras are made to make life better when you have breasts. 

Offline Busty

Yes, nice feminine breasts and nipples. You look great in a bra. Fill them nicely. Too big to go braless.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Thank you, guys, for your positive comments and encouragement! I really appreciate them. 
Lovemybreasts, I had to "sister size" and use extenders to get cups that fit with bands that go around me. My cups are 38B, but my chest size is somewhere in the range of 42-46. However, like you said, it's hard to find selection in the larger band sizes. I found that I couldn't completely fill the cups in my band size, so I started hunting for cups that would fit and use an extender to bridge the gap in the bands. Sadly, this situation pretty much keeps me from being able to wear a front-close bra. I haven't yet seen an extender for a front-close bras!
By the way, how do I get my bra pictures to be right side up? I tried rotating the original pic before uploading it, but it still came out sideways.

aboywithgirls

Almost all of my bras are regular back clasp. I've tried a few front clasp but they don't seem to have the support  that I like. I do wear underwire bras exclusively. 
Wearing a bra is just one of those things things you do when you have boobs.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I'm with you, aboywithgirls! I wear underwire bras exclusively for day-to-day, although I wear sports bras for walking and working around the house. They're cheaper and they wash easier, so I don't mind sweating in them.

Offline SideSet

What a wonderful thread, with this great discussion of bras much like women would. I am very comfortable having large breasts, needing to wear a bra, and the discussion in this thread. Just want to say thanks to those contributing.

Offline Busty

And a special thank you to chestyoldman for starting the thread with pictures both topless and in cute bras. Nice rack ;)

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I'm not used to getting compliments on my boobs, but oh well! Thank you! 

Offline SideSet

If you get 'em, flaunt 'em.  And you got 'em.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Chesty, Just wait till you start getting complements from women on your breasts, that will "bend" your head a bit. Some will say it paying you a simple complement while other will say it partially out of envy. Been there. Life is sure interesting!

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
So far only one stranger has seen me and known I have breasts and wear a bra. She was an Xray tech at my doctor's office when I was getting an Xray done for some hip issues I was having. When she told me to take my shirt off and put on the gown I asked her if I also needed to remove my bra. She thought I was kidding, so I stepped out from behind the curtain and showed her! We had a fun time because I was the first man she had ever seen who had breasts and wore a bra. I showed her my chest with and without my bra and she referred to my breasts as "little girl boobies"! She even asked if she could take a picture! It was all in fun, so I wasn't offended. I told her she could take a picture as long as my face wasn't included, but she never took one. My breasts are still small enough and my diaphragm and belly are prominent enough that I don't think many people notice that I have breasts. So far no compliments on them, but I live in hope! :)

aboywithgirls

I have a chest xray annually as well as an EKG as part of my physical as well as the regular physical. Some techs tell me I can keep my bra on for the EKG and some want it off. I always need to remove it frow.the chest xray and the physical for a digital breast exams. Then it's off to the breast care center for a mammogram and sonogram (bra off again then on again then off again then on again then I can go home.)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024