Author Topic: 1 Month Post Op (Before/After)  (Read 1503 times)

Offline GoJAGS

Hey Guys,

Long time lurker first time poster.....I've been dealing with gynecomastia since high school.  Last year I turned 30 and told myself I've had enough.  Thanks to this forum I found Dr. Pope and last month I decided to move forward with direct excision + lipo. (Had the surgery 2-13-18.) 

I'm posting these before/after photos in hopes to give people who are on the fence the motivation they need to move forward with the operation.  I am overly impressed with Dr. Pope, his staff, and the entire experience at Orlando Plastic Surgery Center.  

I am now 1 month post op and am already ecstatic about my results. I know I am still healing.  I am continuing to take it easy and there is still considerable numbness and tenderness.  I've already started back in the gym with light cardio and I look forward to lifting weights again after 6 weeks.

My only regret is waiting so long.  If you are dealing with this issue I would HIGHLY recommend you reach out to one of these qualified surgeons and explore your options.  Hope this post helps someone!  

Go Jags!!!

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hey

Great result you have got! Any deformities, lumps, waviness when flexing pecs or rising arms above head? Can you post a frontal picture taken from further away(1 meter or so)?

Keep us posted, thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024