Author Topic: Surgeons in Mexico or Cuba  (Read 864 times)

Offline DavJ101

Good Day,

I'm considering having Gyne Surgery in Cuba or Mexico. Can a doctor please advice on this. I know that Cuba has great advances in medicine. 
One doctor I found in mexico is Dr. Miguel Angel Guevara. Can someone advise please and thank you. I would greatly appreciate it.
Guevara

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
Anyone who considers going to Cuba for medical care should see a psychiatrist. Cuba does not have great medical care,just the opposite.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
Gynecomastia surgery is not as simple as most people and even surgeons think. It takes a lot of experience and understanding of the issues in order to get e great result. You can see from this site that there are a lot of results that are less than favorable. I would doubt that Mexico or Cuba has as many surgeons who have dedicated themselves to getting great results, as you could find in the States, even if it meant that you needed to travel (within the US). Just remember - buyer beware. Good luck.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
I would agree with the other surgeons with one thought--if you're Cuban or Mexican and you have connections in one of those countries that could help inform your decision and planning, that's a different issue, otherwise I'd agree that you should probably find a reputable gynecomastia surgeon closer to home. 
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024