Author Topic: What Grade is my Gyne?  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Rio123

• Posting Member
Hi all

I have have had Gynecomastia since Puberty. I was just wondering what grade my 'moobs' are?

Would surgery help?

Offline SideSet

"Breast drooping and nipple falling 2 cm or more below the chest fold with tissue that extends into arm pit region similar to type 3."  

That seems to describe your breasts quite well, so I would say Grade 4. 

Your breasts have a female shape, with large areolae and feminine nipples. 

You might wish to remove your chest hair for a smoother, more aesthetic look.

You definitely need to wear a bra for comfort and appearance.  I would guess you are a C cup, and most women would tell you that is too big to go around braless.

Offline Rio123

• Posting Member
Thanks for the response, I guess I'm in that stage where I'm not accepting I have to wear a bra.

If I took the option of Surgery would they be significantly reduced?

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Surgery is meant to remove everything.  But be warned, many people are NOT happy with the results.  Having them "chopped off" is not without risk of complications (obviously that increases with age), and the final results are often not perfect.  Especially in a more severe case, such as yours, where the surgeon might have to remove and reposition your nipples.

In the end, it's your choice though.  I'm just trying to make sure that you're informed before deciding.

Offline SideSet

I agree with Johannk.  You do have severe gynecomastia. That’s why I said grade 4, which is the highest level.  And, I agree that surgery for that serious level of gynecomastia has challenges. For example, as I said, you have feminine nipples, and your areolae are big even for a woman. They are perfectly proportioned and attractive for your large female breasts, but I suspect will pose a challenge for a flat masculine chest
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 07:14:28 AM by SideSet »

Offline Rio123

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback, I have a consultation next week with a surgeon, I will let you know it goes and what he says. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024