Author Topic: Dealing with it  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Robin_wayne

• Posting Member
Hi,

How are you guys doing ? It's been while here. I wanna share something about recent activity. During this pandemic, i have been posted in some rural areas where i have to help poor people who could go to withdrawn money. So my job is to provide cash through an via cash can. But in some areas people have me awkward look. I know i look different & most of them are not aware of my condition. They usually complain to my boss that people dont like my presence as they don't feel normal. My uniform is also a problem which i have to wear & any one can see the underneath garment. People start compositing & my boss told me about it & is not happy with it. It also create problem in office & i don't feel good. I didn't signed up for this. They say i make them feel out. What shall i do. M kinda lil stress out. Also is size looks more in this picture?

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Without seeing what you look like with your uniform it's hard to make any comment.  Is the uniform too tight - that  shows you are wearing a bra (assuming that is what you are referring to).  If your job is on the line perhaps something like a compression garment will work for the job.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024