Author Topic: Gyno or?  (Read 8045 times)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Dudewithboobs, you're right. They don't just look full, they are full. They feel when I touch them, and when I walk I feel their weight. It's funny now that I see the beginning of this thread. I came to ask if I have gynecomastia :D
It will soon be two years since I started this topic, and from the first pictures you can see that my breasts were already rounded, but I didn't know which direction the growth would take.
Below are three more images that give close-up views of one breast. The pictures show that I have no tissue under my armpits and that my breast is rounded.

Offline Busty

I am guessing you are a full C cup by now. And at the rate you are growing, my guess is you will be a D cup sometime this year.

I know when I first got fitted for a bra and told I was a C cup it was a bit of a shock I was so big. I also realized I would be needing to wear a bra just like a woman for the rest of my life, and that also took some adjusting to.

When I later grew to be a D cup, like I suspect is in your not too distant future, I realized not only did I have breasts like a woman, and need to wear a bra like a woman but, I had become more like a busty woman. That was an intimidating thought, but I have to admit, part of me was proud. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I am guessing you are a full C cup by now. And at the rate you are growing, my guess is you will be a D cup sometime this year.

I know when I first got fitted for a bra and told I was a C cup it was a bit of a shock I was so big. I also realized I would be needing to wear a bra just like a woman for the rest of my life, and that also took some adjusting to.

When I later grew to be a D cup, like I suspect is in your not too distant future, I realized not only did I have breasts like a woman, and need to wear a bra like a woman but, I had become more like a busty woman. That was an intimidating thought, but I have to admit, part of me was proud.
There is one interesting thing. I gained a little weight and my bottom band immediately increased. Although my breasts have grown in the meantime, my size is a B cup. If I had stayed at my weight from a few months ago, my bra size would already be a D cup. These are all nuances. Size is not as important as a comfortable bra :)

aboywithgirls

OMG!!! Passant, I saw the pics in your other post and your breasts are fabulous and beautiful 😍. 

Before I transitioned, I was being fitted for some new bras. I knew that I needed to go up a cup size before I even went in the boutique. I wore a 38F in and a 38G out, in the same bra! The fitter told me the same thing. " It's not the size, it's the fit that matters ". 

❤️Sophie ❤️

Offline gotgyne

Hello Sophie and Passant,
fit and comfort are important criteria. I second this.
These were my breasts in 2012. I think they have not much changed until now. On the other hand breasts often get larger in seniors due to less testosterone and more estrogen. I'll wait and see. But even now with the help of a push-up bra I could create a perfect cleavage;).
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Busty

I think your chest looks nice. You definitely should be wearing a bra

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
@aboywithgirls Thanks for the compliment. Honestly, I did not expect such growth. I didn't believe I'd go over an A cup, and today I'm fluctuating between a B and a C. Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that bra size doesn't matter as much as its function :)

@gotgyne you have beautiful breasts. I see similarities with mine, but they are still different, and that's because of the hairs :D I have almost no hair, and I shave what I have.

Offline gotgyne

@gotgyne you have beautiful breasts. I see similarities with mine, but they are still different, and that's because of the hairs :D I have almost no hair, and I shave what I have.
Thank you very much Passant. I think they would look better without hair, but there a several reasons, why I don't shave them. My wife doesn't like it, it takes a lot of time, once I did it and got problems with ingrown hair and last but not least I always go swimming only with swimming trunks. If I'd shave my breasts I'd get much more looks. With the hair people mostly don't look twice.
John

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
@gotgyne you have beautiful breasts. I see similarities with mine, but they are still different, and that's because of the hairs :D I have almost no hair, and I shave what I have.
Thank you very much Passant. I think they would look better without hair, but there a several reasons, why I don't shave them. My wife doesn't like it, it takes a lot of time, once I did it and got problems with ingrown hair and last but not least I always go swimming only with swimming trunks. If I'd shave my breasts I'd get much more looks. With the hair people mostly don't look twice.
John
As for the hair, I agree. Even now and then I wish I had a hairy chest, because the hair serves as camouflage at the pool or on the beach, and that immediately means that it doesn't attract eyes like when it's shaved. Unfortunately or fortunately, I'm not hairy, so my breasts are automatically more noticeable.

Offline Busty

And large and feminine.  Maybe try a bathing suit bra top?

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thnx :) @bustymale

I don't have the courage to take that step. I might have put on a swim top before. Something similar to what triathletes use.

Offline Busty

You could try a tankini. Some of them are not that feminine, yet give the modesty and support you need at the beach or pool 

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
UV Skinzs has a lot of swim tops for men.  Their main purpose is UV sun protection. But I found that with one of the women's swim tops and the men's shirt over top it hid the gyno well enough to be comfortable out on the beach. 

https://www.uvskinz.com

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Pozdrav svima i sretna Nova godina :)Prošlo je točno tri godine od mog prvog posta ovdje. Bila sam nesigurna i tek sam prihvatila svoje stanje, jer sam prije nekoliko mjeseci još uvijek razmišljala o operaciji. 20 godina mi se ginekomastija polako razvijala i odjednom je došlo do ubrzanog rasta. Trenutno mjerenje daje mi veličinu šalice od 90 C (EU) ili 40 C (SAD). Nedavno sam se slikao da dokumentiram svoj rast:)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Pozdrav svima i sretna Nova godina :)Prošlo je točno tri godine od mog prvog posta ovdje. Bila sam nesigurna i tek sam prihvatila svoje stanje, jer sam prije nekoliko mjeseci još uvijek razmišljala o operaciji. 20 godina mi se ginekomastija polako razvijala i odjednom je došlo do ubrzanog rasta. Trenutno mjerenje daje mi veličinu šalice od 90 C (EU) ili 40 C (SAD). Nedavno sam se slikao da dokumentiram svoj rast:)
Happy New Year, and Happy 3 year anniversary on the forum! 💞🥳💞

A 40C is a nice size, something to be proud of. I'm glad you are not longer considering surgery.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024