Author Topic: New user/ work out with gyno...please look  (Read 3469 times)

Offline dorby

Hello how are u all doing?

my name is alex im 5"7 currently 175lbs and have been working out for a while...i believe that i have minor gyno..some droopyness i cant get rid of...

I want to know if this flab can be reduced or dissapated by exercise and lower body fat...please add your inputs..thanks

this pic is from 2004

THis pic is 2005 like around november

« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 07:22:52 PM by dorby »

Offline dorby

You do appear to have what looks like gyno at the tip of your breasts but it's difficult to tell.  I don't want to tell you that you have it, without actually knowing.  You might want to take some close up pics, and some side shots.  The side shots usually give it away, in my opinion.

Offline dorby

yea...thanks for the response.....I have had the flab on my chest since I was about 14 i believe..and it doesnt kill me to have it...but however it does bother me that my hard work in the gym cannot dissapate the fatty material around my chest...ill try to get some updated pics soon...

Offline gynomore

• Posting Member
Your head looks photoshopped onto your body there....something doesnt look right.

I don't see much gyne.  Maybe some prominent nipples is all.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
nah. well, atleast from the looks of it.. you don't appear to have gyne.... i mean, if i saw you at the beach, i wouldn't suspect anything. heh,

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024