Author Topic: 30 days post op  (Read 3879 times)

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Hi Everyone,

Well its been almost a month since my surgury with Fielding, and I am happy with my results...sort of...my chest seems to be much flatter than before, but I am getting a bit paranoid, as it seems my Gyne is coming back.

Is this a normal condition? Or is it still bruised, and needs more time to heal? Very confused right now....Any thoughts?   ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Relax my man! You may still be experiencing some swelling. Give it 3-6 months before passing judgement. That may seem a long time, but the days do go by very quick.

Hang in there Dude.....  It does get better!

John.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 08:08:02 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hi Bugsy:

Now you are almost  5 month post-op with Dr. Fielding. Would you mind sharing your experiences with us (me and others on board)?

I have booked with Dr. JCF in mid June and your honest opinion will be really apprecited for making big decision in my life.

Thx,
B
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hi Everyone,

Well its been almost a month since my surgury with Fielding, and I am happy with my results...sort of...my chest seems to be much flatter than before, but I am getting a bit paranoid, as it seems my Gyne is coming back.

Is this a normal condition? Or is it still bruised, and needs more time to heal? Very confused right now....Any thoughts?   ???

Well everyone heqls differnt but i have been told it takes time so read some more and ask your Ps..

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Crow - Bugsy:

You guys are almost a 5-6 months from surgery. And I think you had with Dr. JCF. So what's your outcome now agter a 6 months period? Are you happy with the result? I am thinking of surgery. So honest opnion will be a great help for me. Also, after your result, do you suggest your doctor (Dr. JCF)?

Thanks.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Crow - Bugsy:

You guys are almost a 5-6 months from surgery. And I think you had with Dr. JCF. So what's your outcome now agter a 6 months period? Are you happy with the result? I am thinking of surgery. So honest opnion will be a great help for me. Also, after your result, do you suggest your doctor (Dr. JCF)?

Thanks.

I did not have mine with that Ps. Also I would say get it done I dont regret it but i still am concerend on the out come........I am at 2 months now.........

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hi Crow:

Understand that 2 month is too little to judge the result. But you said your are concern about the result. What is your concern? Can you let us know, if you don't mind?

Thx.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hi Crow:

Understand that 2 month is too little to judge the result. But you said your are concern about the result. What is your concern? Can you let us know, if you don't mind?

Thx.

Well I thought is was going to be flat right away........Wrong it is now told to me that it will be 3 months or more.......So I feel that it is not what i was told and makes me wonder...........
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 08:31:25 PM by crow »

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Thx Crow:

Well, disappointment for you that it's not flat right away but do you think it is 50% reduce or 75% reduce or may be 25% reduce? What's your take?

I think if it is reduce by 50%, still we will be happy as atleast some relife for wearing T-Shirts and other outfits.

What you think?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Thx Crow:

Well, disappointment for you that it's not flat right away but do you think it is 50% reduce or 75% reduce or may be 25% reduce? What's your take?

I think if it is reduce by 50%, still we will be happy as atleast some relife for wearing T-Shirts and other outfits.

What you think?

NP Give me Life ,     but if u look at percentages i think it should be 100 as that is what i was told........But if it gets close to that then I would be much happeir but not to be like before,why have surgery then...............
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 07:25:56 PM by crow »

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Crow:

Seems like your result are totally disappointment. Do you think, you are not still able to wear t-shirt or go out without shirts? Or you are just concern because of marks and cuts? Do you still have gene? ? You were with Dr. JCF, right?

Sorry for asking too much but you know people like us waiting in queue are more curious to know the outcome of the surgery and people like yours, answer will help us a lot making a big decision of life.

Thx.

Offline babble

• Posting Member
hmmm... no answer from bugsy.  I can only assume he's gotten better.  If not, he probably would've been back looking for answers :)

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Hi Everyone, sorry I havent been on the board in over a month now....Things have been great so far, it has been 6 months since my surgury, and I feel 1000 times better than I did back in November.  Now that summer has started, I've lost a bit of weight, and I can wear a t-shirt. This past weekend, I actually went out wearing a white dress shirt, with no undershirt, and I felt great :)

One thing I did notice still are my nipples are indented, and I have scabs on them. Also around the nipple theres hard scar tissue. I try to rub lotion on them but it seems the scabs still re-appear. Is this normal?

Other than that I mean I do not regret going through this procedure, its changed my life.  I hope everyone on the board is doing great!

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Crow:

Seems like your result are totally disappointment. Do you think, you are not still able to wear t-shirt or go out without shirts? Or you are just concern because of marks and cuts? Do you still have gene? ? You were with Dr. JCF, right?

Sorry for asking too much but you know people like us waiting in queue are more curious to know the outcome of the surgery and people like yours, answer will help us a lot making a big decision of life.

Thx.

I still feel that i would not go out and show my chest at this point.......Not what i expected.................

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024