Author Topic: Documentary finally done  (Read 4311 times)

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Hi guys,

It's done!  Finally, days and days of unstop work and no sleep and after $500 of spare change.  It's done!

I hope this documentary speaks for all the men who are suffering from this condition, as well it provides useful info for all.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Also, don't forget to support my work by click on the Google Ad Sense, it only take few seconds.

http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary/

Many thanks,

Charles
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 10:41:33 PM by ifireworks »
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Charles.....

The Site is looking good so far.

How do I watch my interview?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Hi John,

More interview will be posted later.  To watch the full film, just click on Realplayer 256K under left hand side of the screen under menu.

Once again, thanks for the interview.

Charles

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Hi John,

There is more of you interview in the "Interviews" section.

Charles

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Charles "Nowchase" excellent documentary bro!! I hope this documentary really outlines and alleviate any stress anyone may have in getting this type of surgury!!

Great work, hope you get a A++ on it!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Charles....

Awesome editing job on your documentary.... Well done Dude!

If you recall, Dr. Lista said that Gynecomastic surgery is done by 'feel' rather than 'sight'. Well..... you know when he was explaining those two surgical tools that he uses to remove any remaining gland after PAL? I wonder how Dr. Lista knows when to 'clip & grab' the gland if he cant see it?

John.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 06:07:37 PM by Bambu »

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Hi John,

I think he put his hand on the patient's chest, and feel it that way.  I am not sure, he never really go into great detail, since I only have 20 minutes with him.

Here is some of answer from your positive postings:

4. How many Gyne proceedures does he do as compared with other surgeries?

around 100 at current time, but is approaching 200 in the new year, he got pretty booked up after Citytv Breakfast show.

6. On Dr. Lista's Website, he states that,  "If there is excess gland tissue, he will perform a peri-areola incision" on the Gyne sufferer. Does Dr. Lista know prior to surgery, if the sufferer has 'excess gland tissue'? Or, will Dr. Lista make that decision during the proceedure and perform a peri-areola incision without the patient's consent?

Normally he could tell ahead of time, but he also ask his patient in case that it can not fully removed by lipo, would they allow him to do incision or just do the best he could.

7. How is it possible to distinguish the amount of gland tissue from fatty tissue prior to surgery?

By touch, fat are more softer than breast tissues.

8. If the patient wants to have his proceedure done at the Trillium Heath Center, will the majority of the cost of surgery be covered by O.H.I.P?

The patient can choose to do the operation at Trillium or anywhere, but its the same price.  Government do not recogized whole operation when PAL is used.  No reason are given.

Also, the rest of the your questions are either in the documentary or within the "interview" section on my site.

Thanks once again!

Charles

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Hey Charles....

Thanks so much for putting back  " What.... what did you say? ".  That is so cool.... The look on  his face is priceless....

My wife had a look at your video. She said is was excellent and well done.

Later...

John.

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
guys excellant documentary.
you both have way bigger balls than me.
charles your girl is fit mate.lucky git. ;)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

You both have way bigger balls than me.

Dude....

It's all about helping out others. It's very gratifying to be able to 'give back' after one has received so much....  ;)

John.

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
You got that right, I have received tons of e-mail thanking me since after the documentary was online.

You can read all of them online by going under the "your comment" section!

Many thanks!

Charles
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 04:58:07 PM by ifireworks »

Offline Relief_in_sight

• Posting Member
I click on the Real player 256K and nothing happens I hear a click as if something is trying to load but then nothing happens I tried to save the target as into my documents but when I go to it it says 1KB so theres nothing any help would be grateful I really want to see it Thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I click on the Real player 256K and nothing happens.

When you click on 'Real player 256K', you should get a dialog box asking if you want to open it or save it to disk... Do you see that at all?

John.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 03:28:02 PM by Bambu »

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Make sure you have installed Realplayer.  When you check on "Realplayer 256K" it should ask you to open or save.  Make sure you choose "Open", and then Realplayer should load.  Let me know if you still have difficultlies...

Many thanks,
Charles

Offline Relief_in_sight

• Posting Member
Yea I know what you mean by the dialoge box with open or save except I dont get that all I get when I click on 256K is a click sound then the sand timer meaning its doing something but that only lasts a second or 2 then nothing happens

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024