new thread
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 07:28:12 PM by brownman »

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
Good luck!

I was in a similar state to you.

I am now 5 days post op.

I would say your timelines are a little optimistic, but everyone heals differently.

Just like me, I think you need to loose about 20lbs.

I wish I lost the weight before having the surgery, as I am feeling rather fat at the moment, and it is difficult for me to tell the difference between swelling and fat!

My stats...  
197lbs  
6'1''  
1000cc of stuff removed  

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/5927/picture-hosting/before.php

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/5928/picture-hosting/before--02912.php

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/5929/picture-hosting/before--02913.php

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/5930/picture-hosting/before--02914.php

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/5931/picture-hosting/before--02915.php

http://server5.pictiger.com/img/5932/picture-hosting/before--02917.php
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 08:58:57 AM by fishy »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
consult date
March 13th
Surjury Date
March 28th !!!

JUST CONFIRMED
WOOT Ill have photos on the 29th and onward day by day for the site :D just need to find a web host

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
the web host i used is free. just click on one of my pics, and see the menu on the left.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
man i rock i jsut got off on edate, and another girl is messaging me begging me to go out with her on her birthday.

even with gyne ive become the ladies man, i guess weight lifting helped. now just to man up and get into bed with one of them.......... anybody had relations in the 19-24 yr age with gyne, was it bad or awkawrd ?

Offline politik1

• Posting Member
to be honest, i've gone out with many ladies with severe gyne  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey Brownman,

Firstly, you look pretty good man.  You just look like a guy who needs to shed a few pounds (like 90% of the guys out there).

I wouldn't worry about what you look like in bed.  My experience is that they are far more worried about what they look like.  At 37, trust me, it isn't going to be an issue and while you are not YET a candidate for the cover of Men's Fitness, you have a very normal looking physique.  I have a fairly mild/moderate case of gyne, like you, and it has never been an impediment.

In my opinion, you do need a better attitude about it.  Don't go into any date with a fixation on getting laid.  Just relax and try to have a good time.  Focus on having a fun date, nothing more  The best part is the chase anyway, so enjoy it.  If you are desperate to get laid, guess what?  You'll be striking out big time.  

Just be confident.  Girls are attracted to confident (not cocky) guys, and they can smell a guy that is desperate to get laid a mile away and will get scared off most times.  In a group, they always go for the quiet, confident guy - not the yappy, attention seeking guy.  Play it cool, have fun, and they will come to you.  Give a compliment or two, but don't throw out too many - less is more.

I suppose we will be looking at a model for Men's Fitness in a month!  Good Luck.  Look forward to seeing your results!
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
OK well

I went to see my consult Surjury is @ st marys in kitchener by dr warren c law for $428 (28=tax) for the student rate for lip rest is OHIP covered.

Now well he asks payment 2 weeks prior to surjury but i am an exception since i got surjury on the 28th and my consult is less then 2 weeks. You do get a blood test done on your own time within a week of consult..

He felt my gyne and the righ tis all mostly gland with some fat above the top the left he said seemed soft whereas the right was hard i think maybe my gyne is starting to degenrate at an extremely slow pace. So i cancelled my surjury and am now waiting

JOKES

i'm all for surjury !~ Took 28th and 29th off work with possiblity of 30th but i doubt that.

l got 14 days tell im gyne free boyz, expect pictures everyday!~ after surjury of course..

MARCH 28th

i cant wait!~

The funds will be obtained hard though lol i have 0 $ tell the en do fthe month after paying my visa + Futureshop + the doc :(

Also they said they anna pay the anestholigist upfront so i have to pay early but does this mean im having general or loca?

i dont care either way local b cool i guess :s but i guess ill go in not knowing :(

UPDATE:

Ok i got the 28th/29th off work so i should be fine by 30th i figure, my surj be done by 11am so lots of time~

i was not advised but should i cease drinking alcohol tell surjury (2 weeks b4) and 2 weeks after? or longeR?

anything else i shouldnt do
i dont smoke
can i weight lift up to two days prior to surjury?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 05:45:06 AM by brownman »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Just paid had jitters to back out but now the deal is sealed!!!

13 days to go

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
10 days tomorrow! SO EXCITED !~~ got two days off work i hope im ok

surjury will be done by 11 AM So i am hoping that day plus one more will be sufficient for my recovery then i can go back to office work

and the t3's should aid me in that!~ by friday (day 3 (day1 = surj day)) i hope to be able to start work normally, also cant wait to take my photo on the 29th with the vest on in a shirt, and ill take one on the 27th with the same shirt, and see the difference!

Then a two week vacation from clubbing/
from March 28th too April 7th is that enough recovery time before i can go dancing again ?or would the 11th be better, or the 14th and later?
NEED ADVICE
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 08:24:53 AM by brownman »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
oh and my surjury cost increased by $300

$220 for a PSP
$ 60 for a new game :D
----------------------
$280 more bringing it to 428 + 280 = $708 :D maybe $778 if i buy two games

i figure i earned it :D

and i expecting too much to have pecks? ? i bench 185 right now 205 by surjury should i see some muscle or will i still have a roundness to them? anybody work out or go to the gym

205 is a 45 plate + 35 plate on each side of the bench if it helps

I am debating a windsor trip on the 21st to enjoy my gyne free body with my friends at the clubs their then we can all drive down sunday or maybe London for other friends..... is it too much to expect more luck with women with a flat chest, right now they know what i got when they dance up on me and it pushes back and forward.......... i have to be drunk to club now... hoping to quit drinking once i have this problem corrected

« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 08:28:52 AM by brownman »

Offline mepe

• Posting Member
i'm rooting for you brownman, i'm in the same position and am considering surgery with Dr. Warren C. Law.  Hope all goes well with the girl too.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Just  8 days to go tomorrow and im gyne free, sucks dont it i got two  girls now who want to go out with me this wee kan dill have gyne so i cant make a move on either... One is extremely easy too and one is a wonderful girl i have known for four years but never made a move on and she told me "too bad im not a slut.. then maybe you would go for me" i am now going for her but the gyn will bring me down :( i think a puffy vest is in order over my shirt so it wont be extremely odd dating her with gyne and no gyne the 2nd time..

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
7 more nights of sleep tell the big day :(

i'm starting to get nervous all the payment has been done and the blood test is tomorrow

EEK must keep my eyes on the prize folks~!
i am looking forward to end fo april when i plan on asking a lady out.. and the beach this summer.. ill look like a college kid who loves to drink :D and not a moobman

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
7 more nights of sleep tell the big day :(

i'm starting to get nervous all the payment has been done and the blood test is tomorrow

EEK must keep my eyes on the prize folks~!
i am looking forward to end fo april when i plan on asking a lady out.. and the beach this summer.. ill look like a college kid who loves to drink :D and not a moobman

Hey man, what kind of blood test is tomorow?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024