Author Topic: 19years old and strange pecs  (Read 5156 times)

Offline chouv182

• Posting Member
hello
i am french and i have 19 years old
my pecs (specially the left one) are ugly, but i don't know if it is a lack of muscle the problem, or if it is a surplus of fat (I always had this form of pec), or if it is a true gyno
And what can i do to change this ? (i do bodybuilding)

thank you for your help

Offline rob1978

• Posting Member
hey, looked at your picture. i had gynecomastia surgery and lipo of my stomach and love handles five months ago. i was not overweight, but figured if i was going under for my chest i'd  get my other body parts fixed up too. i think you have a great body(even after my surgery, i dont look as good as you!!) and if you lift weights your chest will develop. i do not think you have the slightest case of gynecomastia to worry about. spend the money on the gym! dont think so much, rob

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
So that we can have a more precise opinion, you should have posted side views. As far as I can see from the picture you show, I can't see any gyne, or the impression that you have may be some fat that could disappear by practising sports.

Offline chouv182

• Posting Member
thank you for your opinions, it makes me pleased  :)

i will train a lot to develop my chests and after i'll loose weight and i'll see the result

here you can se my left chest

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I still don't think that you have gynecomastia. Sports should help. Have you ever felt somme hard tissue behind your nipples? But, anyway if I were you, I wouldn't worry !  ;) Take care

Offline chouv182

• Posting Member
i never felt stg wrong in it, just fat and skiin
i think the real problem is my training, i can hardly feel my lower chests when i practice, it is probably a problem of brain conexion with these muscles, but i'll train hard to develop this and make the muscle growing up

Offline deus911

My god mate, I have the same thing as you.

Offline trucker

• Posting Member
You don't seem to have gyno, just a case of relaxed / loose skin. If it really is gyno, and this can only be confirmed by a visit to the doctor, it is very minor and very unnoticeable.

Have you tried contacting a plastic surgeon? Which city do you live in?

Bon chance et a+.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
looks like a little bit of gland
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024