Author Topic: do i have one?  (Read 4039 times)

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
hey, can you take a look if i have gynecomastia or if these are just excess fats? i'm asian. 5'4 or 5'5 and i weigh 144 pounds. i used to weigh 159 pounds but my chest was the only one who didn't reduce in its size when i dropped down to 144 lbs.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regulatorvoltage/album?.dir=/c3fb

thank you so much for your advanced replies. i hope it's not what i'm dreading. quite nervous..

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
well i hate to give news that you don't want to hear but yeah, it looks like gyne to me. i'm no expert AT ALL but, especially in that 3rd pic it looks like gyne. also the fact that you lost weight but it didn't affect your chest indicates gyne as well. the good news is that a qualified plastic surgeon can fix this problem for you. you may have to save for a while as it can cost a lot but in the end it would be worth it, if it bothers you a lot. i hope to have it done--maybe at the end of this year.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
regulator...

Consult a Plastic Surgeon who specializes in Gynecomastia.

It's tough to tell from your pics if you have Gyne. You definitely don't have a 'flat' chest. However, we all have different shapes.

The bottom line is that if it bothers you, get it checked out by a qualified PS.

John.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 08:36:24 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
 thank you for the replies. but could i bother you with this story? 3 years ago i got fat (up to 159 lbs.), and then that's the time that my breasts increased. but it seemed and it still seems (now i'm 144 lbs.) is it still possible that it is due to gynecomastia?  

in this link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regulatorvoltage/album?.dir=/3f33 i weighed 127lbs here. as you can see, i didn't seem to have this disorder. this was in 2003, i was 18 years old here. so is it possible for my breasts to increase after 18 years of age?

thank you..

and also. i have other recent pictures here but i was flexing here (even though i have little muscles, i was just taking pics every month to gauge my body's reactions to gym).  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regulatorvoltage/album?.dir=/591b

i hope this could help in determining if i have gynecomastia. thank you again..
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 05:23:06 AM by regulator98 »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
regulator...

Consult a Plastic Surgeon who specializes in Gynecomastia.

It's tough to tell from your pics if you have Gyne. You definitely don't have a 'flat' chest. However, we all have different shapes.
on
The bottom line is that if it bothers you, get it checked out by a qualified PS.

John.

Yes i agree with John, you need to go to a Ps..........It is a like like mine puffy but i hand no fat around or much my chest, just puffy areolas.............
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 10:46:18 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
"It is a like like mine puffy but i hand no fat around or much my chest, just puffy areolas............."

what? i'm sorry but i can't understand your english..

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
"It is a like like mine puffy but i hand no fat around or much my chest, just puffy areolas............."

what? i'm sorry but i can't understand your english..

Crow meant to say....

'It is alot like mine. Puffy, but I don't have much fat around my chest. Just puffy areolas.'

Something to that effect anyhow....  ;)

John.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Ah we love Crow. Is he french?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

Crow meant to say....

'It is alot like mine. Puffy, but I don't have much fat around my chest. Just puffy areolas.'

Something to that effect anyhow....  ;)

John.

Thant is what i meant, John thank you........... 8)

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
do i have puffy nipples? what do you mean by that?

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
could i bother you with this story? 3 years ago i got fat (up to 159 lbs.), and then that's the time that my breasts increased. but it seemed and it still seems (now i'm 144 lbs.) is it still possible that it is due to gynecomastia?  

in this link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regulatorvoltage/album?.dir=/3f33 i weighed 127lbs here. as you can see, i didn't seem to have this disorder. this was in 2003, i was 18 years old here. so is it possible for my breasts to increase after 18 years of age?

thank you..

and also. i have other recent pictures here but i was flexing here (even though i have little muscles, i was just taking pics every month to gauge my body's reactions to gym).  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regulatorvoltage/album?.dir=/591b

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
could i bother you with this story? 3 years ago i got fat (up to 159 lbs.), and then that's the time that my breasts increased. but it seemed and it still seems (now i'm 144 lbs.) is it still possible that it is due to gynecomastia?  

thank you..

They look puffy go to a Ps to make sure........ 8)

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
okay. thanks. but you think they will go away when i get thin again by exercising and dieting? because as you can see in my picture three years ago, i was thin and didn't seem to have no large breasts...thank you..

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I think it'd be worth trying the diet and exercise route.  There's been a couple of people at this site who've had great results just from working out.  They did train really hard though.

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
okay. thanks. but are there a lot of people who exercised but didn't succeed in improving their breasts? there's a chance that it won't make anything happen to my chest?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024