Author Topic: Please Help! Image in post  (Read 7970 times)

Offline anonymouskid

• Posting Member
Hi this is my first post here. I am going to see a doctor soon, but in the meantime I decided to post a pic. I only have a front pic as of now. I wish I had a side pic too because the side view really tells the tale.  Anyway I like to weightlift, and I've gained some weight (muscle AND  fat) over the past 6 months or so due to bulking. I am about 230 pounds at 6 foot.  Below is a link to my picture... does anyone think it is gyne?? I am aware that I've gained fat and I am overweight, but I know people who way 100 pounds more than me but their fat doesnt go to their breasts! Just their stomach and thighs, etc. My point is...even though I have gained weight my breasts shouldn't look like this!! Thanks for any and all help.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g86/anonymouskidd/024_2A.jpg

Offline anonymouskid

• Posting Member
Thanks atx...I'll try to get a side pic up soon.

Any other takes on this?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hi this is my first post here. I am going to see a doctor soon, but in the meantime I decided to post a pic. I only have a front pic as of now. I wish I had a side pic too because the side view really tells the tale.  Anyway I like to weightlift, and I've gained some weight (muscle AND  fat) over the past 6 months or so due to bulking. I am about 230 pounds at 6 foot.  Below is a link to my picture... does anyone think it is gyne?? I am aware that I've gained fat and I am overweight, but I know people who way 100 pounds more than me but their fat doesnt go to their breasts! Just their stomach and thighs, etc. My point is...even though I have gained weight my breasts shouldn't look like this!! Thanks for any and all help.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g86/anonymouskidd/024_2A.jpg

From what I can tell it looks like some fat and gyne.......
Go to a Ps to be sure.........

All the best 8)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 10:11:48 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Hey man....i gotta say it looks like gyne to me   :(

Offline anonymouskid

• Posting Member
As of now I'm not doing any cardio, but I am going to start very soon, probably tomorrow. I know I'll be able to shed some fat off of my chest with the cardio and better eating, but even when I was 180 pounds I still had what I believe is gyne. It sucks now though..there is no t-shirt or cutoff shirt that I can wear and not be embarassed when I go out. So I usually wear big hot hoodies, even in the hot weather :( . Does anyone know of any kind of Compression shirt that works well? Something like that would  make me feel so much better in the meantime while I'm trying to lose some weight.

Thanks for any and all help, and thank you all for your replies so far!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 08:45:37 PM by anonymouskid »

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
a tight shirt on first, than a loose shirt...works/worked for me

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
I think it's gyne  :(

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
How the hell can evreyone tell its Gyne imdediatly? Its one shot of a guy standing far away and its not even his profile. If it bothers you have a PS look at it he can tell you for sure, were not doctors on this forum.

Offline anonymouskid

• Posting Member
Allan: I am going to see a PS. I just wanted to post my picture in the meantime to get some feedback. When it is always on your mind, it helps to have some people to talk about it with.

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
hi - yeah - free board cert PS consult is always a good idea, but from the photo, it looks like you have some sort of gyne - course, whether it's gland or whether it's "pseudo" (just fat, less gland) isn't something anyone can determine without a physical exmaination or, more often, cutting you open. i used to say that side photos are key, but i don't know - in your case, the front photo does the job.
by that same token, i posted pics before i had my surgery, guys on these boards said it wasn't gyne, even though it sure as hell looked like gyne to me, and 5 docs confirmed the opinions of the folks on this board - i didn't have gyne. so it could very well be that your chest shape has something to do with your chest fat distribution and/or bone structure (as was the case with me)
either way, you know well enough that your chest isn't "normal" by "flat-male-chest" standards (probably why you're on these boards), and i think you could have some sort of gyne. but, of course, whether or not you have gyne is not as important as what/how you decide to handle it, which i'm sure you've thought about for a while now. i technically didn't have gyne but i had a surgery anyway and saw improvements, though they weren't life-changing/life-shattering.
still glad i had it done - for my own sanity.

as for compression garments - i've read about guys wearing those athletic "under armour" shirts, just to keep everything "tucked in" - http://www.underarmour.com
plus you can get them at like regular sports stores, rather than online from strange, niche "gynecomastia-surgery" stores.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 01:56:09 PM by dav242 »

Offline anonymouskid

• Posting Member
dav...thanks for yout post! i was considering getting under armour but i didnt know if it would do the trick being as my chest protrudes pretty far. I think that even if I don't have gyne I am going to get the surgery like you. I'm still searching for the best surgeon in my area (Philly area).

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I was considering getting under armour but i didnt know if it would do the trick being as my chest protrudes pretty far.

Dude.... an inexpensive, one size too small, clingy t-shirt with a baggy button down shirt will do the trick. You could buy several t-shirts for the price of one Under Armour tee.

I think that even if I don't have gyne.

You do have gyne my friend....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Sentient

• Posting Member
I swear by under armour when working out.  Get one a little small, it keeps everything compressed so they dont move and personally i think it makes them less noticable.  There also light so it doesnt feel like your wearing alot of layers.  I like to wear darker shirts with the underarmour because your top shirt gets alot more sweaty with it, and this way you dont look like a sweaty pig.  Just my little trick, im sure we have all come up with a million little things to camoflauge our problem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024