Author Topic: questions?  (Read 2530 times)

Offline js2288

ok so im new here...some basics to start off with
...20 years old
...6 foot
...165lbs
...10-12% bodyfat
...work out 4 days a week, cardio included
...all in all, in very good physical condition

my problem is, and i have noticed this for maybe the last 4 years or so, since about my junior year in hs, is that i have either some sort of fatty deposit on my chest or gynecomastia...i have pretty well defined chest muscles and notice that around the lower part of my pectorals i tend to get this saggyness when flexed and more of a droopyness when relaxed. given it is a very slight case, if gyne, but i would like to do something about it as it is mainly an annoyance.

i know that i am not finished growing and that it is probably due to a hormonal inbalance(i do still have ance, took dynacin for this, but i dont wanna take the pills forever so i just use topical creams)..i see no side effects for dynacin causing this, i only found info on acne meds such as accutain having such side effects.

surgery is without a doubt not an option, it is not that serious, and it does not bother me that much, for me...it just isnt worth it.money or the pain

im also not looking for any miracle pills that claim they are an all herbal remedy...i plan on seeing my family physician at my next physical and speaking to him about it.

what i really wanna know is what medications are available thru doctors and prescriptions, that can either reverse the process of the growth or atleast stop it, i have notice no increase in size in a long time, but i have noticed the more muscle i put on, the more they protrude out.

if you guys have any suggesstions as to what to talk to the doc about, or what to ask him, that would be great...i know if he tells me that it will eventually pass, to speak to someone else about it, but im sure there are other things to talk to them about.

thanks for any help u guys can give me...

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Cant tell anything without pictures...Post pics.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024