Author Topic: 3 month Post Op, what happened?  (Read 3024 times)

Offline el_coqui

Hi all, I will post up some pics tomorrow to show post op.  Basically just wondering what are some post op problems that can happen?  You see I had the surgery done 3 months ago because I always had puffy nipples that poked out and never wore a t shirt.  Mine was mild and now I look the same as I did before surgery in my opinion just less fat around the nipples.  My nipples are still poking out and look puffy and doesnt match my physique. When I touch my nipples or work out they tend to flatten out and shrink and I would have the normal look for a min or so.  I started a month ago lifting weights to see if it would help but still no difference.  should i be waiting longer?? I will be seeing the doc in sept cuz Im out of town til then. But just want some opinions.  Thanks, pics coming soon.  

Offline billybob2

• Posting Member
scar tissue is probably causing it. It's not filled with the scar tissue, but that would result in pushing it out. Scar tissue takes up to a year to heal (meaning I can go swimming like a stud next summer :) )

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I wae old scar tissue does that nut still not convenved...I was told a yeatr but that was after the OP so I am abit  worried but u could be differnt....Are they still puffy like bfore?
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline tuscan440

• Posting Member
i havent had an op as yet, but mine are the same, if i work out or im cold then the seem to firm out and look less teet-like! but when i get warm again or stop exercising then it goes back to being a boob.bloody irritating cos im only willing to bare all if there is a slight breeze or chill so o dont feel so bad about it.

Offline el_coqui

Yea sorry about the no pics, havent had the chance.  Man  a whole year?  Damn.  That sucks. I want to wear a tshirt in this hot weather.  Ok i will post some post op pics tomorrow and I will keep trying to find out what is going on. Thanks for the post.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024