Author Topic: My pics, need advice  (Read 4540 times)

Offline mike2101526

hey guys after researching on this site I decided too post my pics. Im pretty sure I have gyno from my puffy nips, although they dont look so bad when its cold. Im 20 years old and recently lost about 60lbs in an atempt too get rid of them.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n57/mike2101526/gyno4.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n57/mike2101526/gyno3.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n57/mike2101526/gyno2.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n57/mike2101526/gyno1.jpg

Would it be worth it for me too get the surgery, and can anyone recomend a good surgeon in the central florida area?

Offline mike2101526

Guys what do you think? Should I consider surgery too get rid of this?

Offline flex1appeal

The majority of the pics look like you can barely tell. There was one frontal pic that looks like you have it but a mild case compared to most. The question is can you live with it? Is it something you can deal with on a day by day basis? How does it make you feel about yourself? If it is something you can live with I'd not worry about it. If it consumes your daily thoughts and controls how you live your life you may want to get surgery. It's really a call for you to make and no one here can make it for you. For me, I can tell you I'd get surgery (which I did). But I couldn't live with it. That's the bottom line. Mine was worse than yours though. If mine was like yours I may not have gotten surgery. I don't know.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Yep, agree with flex.

Its your call.  But you don't look bad if thats what you're asking.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The majority of the pics look like you can barely tell. There was one frontal pic that looks like you have it but a mild case compared to most. The question is can you live with it? Is it something you can deal with on a day by day basis? How does it make you feel about yourself? If it is something you can live with I'd not worry about it. If it consumes your daily thoughts and controls how you live your life you may want to get surgery. It's really a call for you to make and no one here can make it for you. For me, I can tell you I'd get surgery (which I did). But I couldn't live with it. That's the bottom line. Mine was worse than yours though. If mine was like yours I may not have gotten surgery. I don't know.

Agreed!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
You have nothing to worry. You looks fine from front. Check other's picture and you will realize why everyone is saying same thing. I don;t think you have gyne.

Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree with flex, mild case, but still gyne.  the fact other people would trade with you doesn't change the fact that you are the one who decides whether you want to live with it or not and don't have to be forced to accept it if you choose not to.  
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 08:58:33 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
I think you are nuts! you have NO breasts at all! ???

Offline Tibunsay

this isnt too bad, in fact its great,id trade mine for this

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024