Author Topic: Where are old folks ..... after surgery ???  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hey:

Noticed that some of the member who were very active before surgery suddenly disapprear after surgery except our dear Bambu.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling or being an offensive but I think this board is form to help each other. And if people who can share a after surgery experience with others, will be a great moral help.

Personnaly me, I never talked about this issue for almost 20 years. And one day I found from Google about this problem (till then I was thinking I am the only one in world) And found this forum of people, discussing the issues. That gave me the courage to book an apoointment with Dr. Fielding. I was so scare about the surgery but Babmu's kind word (he sent me personnal e-mails too. Thx man) and other people's experience gave me the strenght and now I am going for surgery in 1st week of sept.

But still there are lots of questions unanswered by doctor. So people who have passed through, will be the source for us and others waiting. So I think it's "pay out" time for people after surgery to post as many lines you can and encourge others to go for surgery.

Let's make world Gyne Free !!!
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024