Author Topic: im pretty sure i got it....  (Read 3335 times)

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
Hi im new just wanted to post some pics so u guy can just jusity it...
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2764/dsc00419yk2.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3427/dsc00420xw2.jpg

:( sucks having this and im pretty sure its gyne cuz im pretty thin

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah that's it all right.  not as bad as some but it doesn't have to be.  welcome to the boards.  
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 11:29:30 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You've got it. Man, that must be tough as thin as you are.

I've always been a big guy so I think I got away with it a little better than some.

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
omg its the WORST!!! and u know wat even worser(i know it makes no sense) im tryin out for my college team and they may do shirts vs skins i can miss out on a big chance just cuz of this crap......WHY ME!!!!

Offline Gyno Is Wack

• Posting Member
Yeah it sucks man.

I had a friend on my HS basketball team back in the day who had that problem. Anytime the coach would say shirts vs. skins, we would adversely refuse. At that time I had no clue what his deal was. I figured since he was the star of the team he was stubborn like that. He used to where two t-shirts and a jersey on top.

But it wasnt until I saw him changing one day that I knew what the problem was. I am sure other player knew, but no one said shit. Cuz he was the star of the team.

If your really good, you can speak up for yourself and not agree to that shirts and skins. Our coach was a little soft, so he could get away with it. Most serious coaches are more demanding.

Dont let this ruin you stay on the team. When I was younger I got slight pain in my nipples and they became puffy and a little pain full, but they werent noticable. Until recently!

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey man,

I know it won't be comfortable, but pull the coach aside and tell him you have a condition where you have lumps under your nipples that makes them puff out funny (that's really what it is).  Tell him you are going to have them removed (the lumps), but in the meantime you are self conscious and don't want to be in a skins v shirts situation.  

I was first outed in a shirts v skins game in junior high and some kid said something (It's amazing that gym teachers aren't more careful.  I was petrified every gym class from then on!).  I ran out as quickly as I could and cried.  That was grade 8 or 9 and no one ever said anything since (I'm 37 and just had surgery 10 days ago - which looks good so far).  After that episode, I hit the gym to compensate.  Luckily I grew to 6'4 240 and built a good physique... which is probably why no one said anything again.  However, the last few years a middle aged bulge has creeped in(got kids now and a severly limited fitness regime!) so it started to bother me a bit.  Glad I did it.

Good luck man.  I think it would be a lot better to have that awkward short conversation than quit the team or get teased during tryouts.  Ball players are trash talkers and someone's gonna say something!  Once you are on the team and become buddies, then it probably won't be a big deal.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
my gosh, im almost certain he may make me skin cuz at first look i seem normal, but im gonna tell him hopefully he will understand... :-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024