Author Topic: Gyne or not???  (Read 3101 times)

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
30 yo 5'10" 185 lbs.

I think this is fat...very unsightly fat.  Please note Pic 4 and Pic 5 i have my arm(s) up in air behind my head...chest appears flat.

I do have low Testosterone levels and high Total Estrogens (from taking propcia for 8 years...quit last year no improvment in symptoms). will begin HCG treatment to increase T levels.  done all my research there...need to understand if burning fat will remove this boob condition.  I think so.  do you?

Thanks

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rockin813/#page1
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 05:33:01 AM by rockin813 »
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
Also note..my nipples seem fine.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
got my suspicions about photo 4, #2 in your naming i think.  rest of your bod doesn't seem that bad, but since photos are kind of dark, unless you get a doc to look at you, best way to tell is to burn it, if it doesn't go away, there's your answer.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
got my suspicions about photo 4, #2 in your naming i think.  

Thank you for the feedback.  I agree with you on pict 2...it looks the worse! i cringed when i looked at it.

I did see and Endo about it..and my libido issues.  He was a boob himself.  He said it was a 'mild' case of Gyne...i want to mildly kick his ass.

Anyway, second Endo said it was mostly fat..and regulating my hormones would help me to burn it (as the work out/cardio im doing now isn't helping to burn ANY fat that i have).  

I appreciate your feedback.
Regards
Jack

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i want to mildly kick his ass.
laughed at that one, but i'm with you, you'll run into it minimization like that even here.  

i would guess however that the doc was probably just using it in the technical sense, meaning not as bad as other cases, not that it's not a big deal.  

a quote to remember though  :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 05:00:09 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
Yes I agree...categorizing it as mild or severe is just that...categorizing it.

I do think its mostly fat...as i have excess abdominal fat and love handles.  I think once I get my hormones stabilized...and my T levels up to where they should be I should be able to burn some of it off.  I looked at pics back 3 years ago where I was pretty lean and chest looked fine.  Its 18 months ago when this stuff all started to happen (weight gain, loss of sex drive, etc).

thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024