Author Topic: Please See Dr. Fielding!!!!  (Read 5581 times)

Offline ishigur2

Hello, I usually would not post a message, but I'm 1 week post-op with Dr. Fielding, and he is probably the anybody's best bet for gynecomastia.  Cheap, extremely friendly, and the results are magnificent.  I previously had a surgery with Dr. Kriedstein, and it cost me 3k for just a lipo.  I knew he didn't address my problem, as I still had a large amount of gland in my chest.  So I went to Dr.Fielding ( i know, it sucks to have to go through 2 different operations), 1k for excision and gland removal.  From what I have seen AFTER ONLY 1 WEEK, my chest is 1 billion times better, I can finally wear regular shirts, without shame.  As I said before, I felt it was my duty to inform other people with gynecomastia on who the best doctor is, as to prevent anybody making the same mistake I did, and having to go through 2 operations, and a lot of extra time and money.  I'll be checking back to this forum for a bit, so feel free to ask questions.  I won't be posting pictures, but just trust me, I'm flat like a surfboard, and I didn't have any pain this week.  Peace.

Offline ishigur2

sorry i forgot to mention, it was 1k for gland excision AND lipo.  That is ridiculously cheap. If you have puffy nipples like I did, GO TO DR. FIELDING, i'm reading at other posts, and people are still debating what doctor to go to, it boggles my mind, that people are thinking about spending 5k? for Dr. Lista?  WTH?  Anyway, no more promoting for Fielding, I'm sure he gets enough on this forum.  

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
I just had surgery with Fielding in early August as well. While my results right now aren't perfect, I must say I have been very impressed with the whole experience.

Fielding's staff was excellent, the surgery itself was a breeze and I was up and about literally hours after waking up. This was not the case with my first gynecomastia surgery, which was essentially the same procedure. I was down and out for at least a week after that one.

It was affordable, friendly and a very human experience all around. I definitely recommend Fielding for anyone interested, though it's too early to give a review of my results at this point. Still a tad 'iffy' about them.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline Carn

• Posting Member
Here is Fieldings info.

J. Craig Fielding, M.D., F.R.C.S. (C)
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

2425 Bloor Street West
Suite #401
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Tel: 416.766.8890

I've read he doesn't have a wedsite or an email address. But his secretary, Leslie, will get your information and set up a date.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yep, JCF.... He Da-Man !!!!

John.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 06:12:08 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ishmielofx

• Posting Member
What about the scarring?  Is it noticeable?  I hear that Dr. Lista has very little scarring to the sides of the chest, where as Dr. Fielding has scarring under the nipple?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
What about the scarring?  Is it noticeable?  I hear that Dr. Lista has very little scarring to the sides of the chest, where as Dr. Fielding has scarring under the nipple?

Check out my areola scars. Almost undectable! Click on the 'Before/After Pics' link in my Sig at the bottom of my post. Last two pics....

John.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 04:08:45 AM by Bambu »

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
I am 3 week post op now and my lipo scar are gone. Yes, gone. Cann't find. The scar at my nipple is small and will be gone may be in another month or so. So if you paying extra $$$ just for scar, I think you guys are making big mistake. Dr. Fielding perform operation such a way that it will be total invisible after some time.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
I have no scarring either..... the lipo holes are soooo tiny you cant even see them. Mine are gone after almost 2 weeks... I cant find them. My right nipple you cant even tell it was operated on, my left nipple there is a slight scar, but it is going away fast. I think he did a pretty good job.

Offline ishmielofx

• Posting Member
thanks alot for showing the pics.  I honestly can't say I noticed any scarring.  And thanks for the other testimonials.  If and when I go, it will be Dr. Fielding.

But still want to find an Endocrinologist before I get surgery.

How long would you all say it takes for the bruising to go away.

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
I am just 6 hours from Toronto so this is a good option although I will have to find a grand to cough up :-/

Offline Dadadaboom

• Posting Member
Hey Grandpa Bambu, I just had a look at your before and after photos. You look WAY better, congrats.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 11:57:39 AM by Dadadaboom »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024