Author Topic: Surgery done - result out  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hello Guys:

As you know now, my surgery was done last week - 6th Sept. Today, I went to see my doctor again as my first visit after surgery. Main aim was to get the result of my big exam. And unwrap my self with tensor belt.

As expected, my professor was so good but my result was not that great. I score only 50% as per my professor (my doctor). Yes, he told me that he took out great amount of fluid, almost 850ml. And I have achived 50% result. I know I had a big size and to expect even 80% was a big deal for me. I was little nervous. But Dr. Fielding was happy with my result and specially with my recovery. No swollen, No hemotama. That's good news. But I have to skill watch for it.

And specially my lovely wife (who was present at that moment) was so surprised with my result. She was thrilled !!! She says, it is considerbly flat cheast now. And honestly, I feel too. I feel lighter as well. So great moral boost for me. I must say, I am happy right now.

Dr. Fielding told me not to worry. He says, I will get good result as time pass by. He told me initally that I have to wait atleast 6-12 months to hope for the best result. So I will rest assured and meantime, will take care of my health and body. Will join the gyme in 3 weeks.

Dr. Fielding ask me to see him again in 3 weeks. So he can make sure my recovery is on track.

Also guys, I showed him the compression T, I bought from sportcheck. He agreed that it is better than other. And advise me to wear on top of the tensor wrap. Because tensor wrap tends to slide on body and Compression T can hold it properly. I have wear both since evening and feeling good. First time in my life, have wear a T-shirts. So very happy about it.

And by the way, I have taken a shower as well @@@
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 04:48:36 PM by tata3401 »
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
way to go man. good to hear things are on track for ya. thanks for the compression T idea, I'm gonna buy one next week before my surgery!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
GML....

Good luck with the healing process.

Take it easy and get lots of rest dude...  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Sounds good man.  Yeah, I am in the same boat.  Pretty good result, but hoping that it improves over the next few months.  The right side is awesome, but the left is not perfect because it's a little larger and thus the areola is pushed a little lower and father out (not symmetrical).  If the left was like the right I'd be a 100% satisfied already.  I already look way better in a t-shirt!

You're about 2 weeks behind me.  Between week 2-3, I felt like it was a set back week, but this last week (with tensors off) feels like I am moving ahead again and healiong very well.  So, don't get discouraged if you feel the same way next week.

The compression t worked well for me.  I had two: a Nike Compression t XL and and under armor sleeveless compression L.  The Nike t was good for the first week wiuth pads on and the sleeveless, smaller UnderArmour was better with just tensors.  I would regularly be an XXL, so they were one and two sizes too small, which held things in nice and snug.

Good luck man.  Keep us in the loop.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hi Supaaman:

Thx for the thoughts and advise. You are right. Now I am in my 2nd week of surgery and feel slight difference in appreance.

As again common, left side is definetly bigger than right side. I am using tensor belt for another 2 weeks and over that Nike/Reebok compression T's. Reebok is good but Nike's is real tight. I don't why as both are same size. But feel good very them under my shirt. It is flat cheast, I feel. That's for sure.

But if I look at the real size, I don't think I can go out without shirt on beach. I have obtain 50% result. But Dr. Fielding told me no to worry as as time pass by, I will definetly get good result. So I am not losing hopes. And once I join th gyme, definetly that will help. I am going to see Dr. in 2 weeks time again.

What else, you are experieing?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024