Author Topic: B4 Pics, Surgery Tomorrow  (Read 2969 times)

Offline popozao26

• Posting Member
Here are my before pics, tomorrow I am going in for my Gyne surgery, also having my love handles, chin and abdomen done.  Will update pics as often as I can in recovery.

Before Front:
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m121/popozao26/CHESTB41.jpg

Before Side View:
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m121/popozao26/CHESTSIDEB41.jpg
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 06:09:06 PM by popozao26 »

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Wow...... you are getting all of that done at the same time?? You are going to be in a lot of pain after your surgery. I just had my Gyne surgery last Wednesday and also had the love handles done at the same time. The love handles BY FAR hurt more then the Gyne surgery did. They are starting to bruise a little bit now whereas there is no bruising at all on my chest. I think if I had my stomach done at the same time... I wouldnt have been able to move much at all.
Good luck with your surgery..... let us know how it goes.

Who is your surgeon?

Offline Spleen

Good luck with the surgery, but IMO exercise & diet would have been a better 1st choice.

Offline popozao26

• Posting Member
trust me diet and excersize were and are a big part of my life.  my weight has fluctuated my whole life, but my Gyne was diagnosed by a Dr. at 17 yrs old, and after being to 3 other Dr.'s (GP, Endo, and PS) I can assure you it is Gyne.  My recent weight lose makes it look lessened,  (I dieted and worked out with a trainer before my surgery.)  Plus my nips were hard in those pics, when they are soft they are very puffy.

i dont really think this is a place where people should have to defend their choices and will think twice about posting pics in the future.

BCGUY:  Dr. Abrams in LA, CA.  Yes lots of pain mainly in abdomen and neck, you picked the right two things to have done, the flanks and chest dont hurt bad at all.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 10:18:36 AM by popozao26 »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i can tell it's gyne by just looking at the curvature.  the areolas are just a little larger too.  i doubt it was just imagination they took out.  maybe it just takes a lesser case to recognize a lesser case    ???
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024