Author Topic: Horrid Experience  (Read 3477 times)

Offline ChrisL

• Posting Member
  • boobs must die! (on men anyway)
    • Collision Of Interestâ„¢
I do not recall the name of my Doctor because he did such a crappy job I wouldn't want to even remember it. I have severe permanent scarring due to my doctor being awake for 48 hours previous to my surgery. He kinked the drainage tubes leaving my chest so when the bandages were removed, fluid was stuck, i had more tubes put in and again, still fluid. This went on for about 3 months after my surgery. DO NOT go with the doctor in the North Hill Professional Building in Calgary. My gynecomastia is also coming back i believe, and it is devastating. I am into water sports, and to have severe permanent scarring like this is not good. Any other hellish experiences?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
So sorry to hear of your troubles... Can you post some Pics...

John.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 06:26:55 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it may be internal scar tissue rather than gyne coming back; if you want to feel surer, talk to an endocrinologist.  3 months is still early, results can take close to a year in some cases.  

if he did a bad job on you, have you discussed it with him?  if things don't work out there, you can chat with a regulatory authority to get general info on how to deal with it.  
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 08:42:03 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline verbatims

Hey man,

That is crappy. I am in calgary and doing the "initial" research in this OP as well. Could you please tell me the name of the doctor, so I can avoid this experience!.

Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024