Author Topic: Dont have a photo but...Give me your judgment  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Vexanthrope

• Got me some man boobs =(
Ive created a paint picture as accurately as i can, so i'll explain it to better get the picture of my body in your head.  I'm 5'10.5 and around 245lbs, a bit overweight for 18 years old.  My breasts arent very saggy as much as perky, they point straight out and are pretty firm compared to the fat on the rest of my body.  I'm suspecting my possible problem would be caused by glandular tissue and a little fat, but you guys tell me  ;D

Obviously theres a confidence issue about it, and wearing baggy clothing like sweatshirts dont quite cover it up so great.  I do lift weights fanatically and can bench press 340 lbs raw with good form, perhaps the extra muscle under my fat/glandular tissue makes my breast tissue seem larger?  The tip of my breast points pretty much straight out with very little sagging, about 1.75 inches away from my body, and im also wondering about my nipples, and enlarged areola.  Theyre the size of pepperonis, no joke! theyre very broad and also quite an annoyance to me!

Please tell me if the picture doesnt work, thanks in advance for the help.

Mike

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r183/Vexanthrope/ME.jpg//

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Based on the picture, your fingers look worse than your chest.   ;D

Honestly, the way you describe yourself you've got a healthy amount of both gland and fat in there.  At your age you should get your hormones checked out to see if there are any imbalances.  Also get on a program to lose weight.  Ultimately, surgery will probably be the only thing to really fix the problem for you, but if your hormones are still messed up then you need to get that straightened out first.  For anybody to give you a better assessment you'll need to post a real photo.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the tears are an excellent effect  :D
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024