Author Topic: I just made the call....  (Read 4470 times)

Offline thefuture

• Posting Member
Wow, I was nervous.... but after I talked to the secretary, it wasn't that bad. I got the consultation with Dr. Feilding booked for Dec. 12. I then asked how long till the surgery date and she told me Jan/Feb. Thats awesome! Just enough time to get back to the gym and get pumped up again for a shirtless summer!  :)    Thnaks to everyone here, I FINALLY made the call...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 05:27:08 AM by thefuture »

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
First job done. great !!!

My advice to you is, if you are a heavy build man, be active in gyme right now. Lose some weight before the surgery and your recovery will be quick. I am 200lb and some extra fat in body. Had my surgery done 2 months ago. He did good job but due to amount of fat I had in my body, I still have some puffy nipple (or you can say small brest). But as time go by, it will be gone. But I think if you don't have extra fat and just a gland tissue, you will get a flat cheast soon after the surgery. So think about that point.

But any case, don't worry about the whole procedure from now on as it is very simple and easy. And Dr. Fielding has so much experience that you won't even notice how quickly it come and go .....
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline thefuture

• Posting Member
Yeah, Im right in the middle of a bulking phase, lol. I do have some fat as you said. I think with about a month to go till surgery, I will start to cut down. Thanks for tghe tip! ;)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Definetly, that will help you. Good Luck !!!

Offline happyclam

• Posting Member
Good call thefuture. it's thes best decision I'vbe ever made. The only regret is that I didn't do it years ago. I went to Fielding last January, but got nervous and decided to wait - finally took the leap and three weeks ago went through it. tensor bandage free today and back at the gym - cardio only today and more than likely for a few more weeks. Just like GML was suggesting: try to lose weight before the op: a) Fielding will be impressed; 2) you'll recover much faster; 3) you'll look and feel much better. I lost about 15 pounds between the day I decided to undergo the procedure and the day of the operation. Don't forget, you won't do much the first week, even perhaps for two weeks post op - enough time to put on a few pounds. Good luck!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thnaks to everyone here, I FINALLY made the call...

Making 'The Call' is the most difficult part. The rest is a cake walk!

Congrats Dude!

John.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 06:54:37 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline marx

• Bronze Member
I agree my regret is not doing it sooner.

I still can't believe Lista removed 1000cc (or 1 litre) from my chest.  I can't believe I was carrying that around before.

He warned against gaining weight in future as it could accumulate in the same chest areas.  Still, I'd have to gain a lot of weight before I could accumulate 1 litre in just my chest, but I'm taking no chances.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
did he take 1000 a side or total,he took out 500 a side on me and about 25gr of gland

Offline marx

• Bronze Member

Offline thefuture

• Posting Member
 :o  Less than a week aways from the big day, I really hope he does a good job and removes enough $hit outta' there. I really hope my healing is fast. Im a pro wrestler, and will be out of action for awhile.... I also want to get back to the gym asap, so I can FINALLY hit the beach on spring break... I'm really looking forward to good results, I hope Im not let down.... especially after $1500+..... I see that some people wish he had taken more out... Should I ask him to take more out than usual? ??? I just really hope I can put an end to this... and FINALLY not wear a singlet in the ring! 8)

Wish me luck guys!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I also want to get back to the gym asap, so I can FINALLY hit the beach on spring break...

Spring Break of which year dude? '07? Sorry to say, but that will be doubtful. Four weeks to heal and hit the gym a bit for a spring break showing? Won't happen my man....   :-\

Should I ask him to take more out than usual? ???

Not sure if JCF will do that. Can't hurt to ask tho.

Wish me luck guys!

Good Luck dude!

GB
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 02:41:34 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline thefuture

• Posting Member
Well not so much spring break I meant.... Im just really looking forward to hitting Wasaga this summer.... FINALLY! lol....

Offline Grandpa Bambu

If you are a quick healer, you should be able to hit Wasaga in the summer fo sho.

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024